therealdeal 26-Nov-15
run n gun 26-Nov-15
dbl lung 26-Nov-15
wi p&y 26-Nov-15
razorhead 27-Nov-15
26-Nov-15

wi p&y's embedded Photo
wi p&y's embedded Photo
On friday nov 13 i shot the old wide 9 with my bow. I took the first 2 weeks of november off and hunted the big nontypical hard every day. I actually passed the 9 on 3 other occassions. I gad good tabs on the big nontypical. Longest stretch i went without having him on cams was 4 days. I had the big nontypical within 100 times many times this year. I heard rumors of a big one got hit on the road on the 10th and hadnt seen the big one for 4 days which was rare. So i ended up deciding to shoot the wide 9 with bow. Took the week off never checked cams. Went out opening morning just ti do it. I checked a cam and had him in there that night. Nothing in the morning then in the afternoon i had 4 does in the corn field feeding and he came running from another woods probally .5 mile away. Came running right to the does stopped at 150 and dropped him. Bitter sweet end to a 3 year chase with sheds and hundreds of pictures of him. Bow kill gross is right at 145. Gun kill was at 178 gross nontypical (scored him on the safe low side)

26-Nov-15

wi p&y's embedded Photo
wi p&y's embedded Photo

26-Nov-15
Dang nice bucks man. Thanks for sharing. Wish I could see something like that. Congrats on 2 wall mounters

26-Nov-15
Wow, you gotta be a happy camper.

26-Nov-15
Great bucks, congrats!!

26-Nov-15
NICE!

26-Nov-15
Sweet. You had a good year too. Aint it fun?

26-Nov-15
Great year with a bag bill at the taxidermist coming Id bet. :)

26-Nov-15
Yeah im doing a fancy pedistal for the big one So that one alone will be pricey. But really doesnt matter probally largest deer ill ever kill, and you think about how much money really goes into getting a deer how do you want the finished product to look.

27-Nov-15
nice bucks,,,,,, congrats,,,,,,

• Sitka Gear