Naz 02-Dec-15
10BUCKS 02-Dec-15
RutNut_@work 02-Dec-15
razorhead 03-Dec-15
Cheesehead Mike 03-Dec-15
26-Nov-15

Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Anyone recognize him? By the Northland Ballroon between Iola and Rosholt.

26-Nov-15
not to add insult to injury but he is missing an arrow

28-Nov-15
I believe the arrow is knocked.

28-Nov-15
I don't see a backtag? Once again, a backtag failure, because poachers and trespassers are already violators, what makes them think a silly backtag is any more important than a property line?

28-Nov-15
you would be correct nwo

28-Nov-15
Take the picture, post it in local gas stations and eating establishment boards. List your number. That is how we catch them if we don't know them. Don't need backtag, add your phone number.

28-Nov-15
Drop - Take the picture to the local Sheriff's Office and/or Police department - Many of those guys know the dirt bags already and chances are they already know him.

Are you pressing trespass charges against this person?

28-Nov-15
It's a friend of mines land. Just thought with people that hunt that area and right by the ballroom someone might know him. He will press charges if ID'ed.

29-Nov-15
Have your friend take his picture and himself to the local authorities. Start a trespassing complaint and have the officers find this clown.

Nothing says ya cannot look yourself to ID this idiot as well and provide that information to law enforcement -

Email the picture to the investigating deputy so he/she has access to email it to fellow LE - someone known this yahoo.

Even if this nimrod is not caught - having the trespass complaint on file will assist him if this continues on the property and proves this is not a one time incident.

WI laws do not and no longer require the landowner to post property. I would make sure mine was if problems exist.

Hard to argue that "I was lost" defense when clearly you walked past several signs that prohibited entry.

Just a thought!

30-Nov-15
Just had a similar issue by me in Sawyer County. A couple guys were given permission to hunt 10 acres. Crossed my land to get to my neighbors who bought 160 acres and spent a lot of time and money putting food plots in. The harvested a nice buck on his land right by him. They said they thought she had 200 acres. Not the case. He told them to get their stands and get out. Should have taught them a lesson.

01-Dec-15
If you really want the law to do something you need two things. 1. to convince them you will press charges and go to court. 2. give them the evidence they need. Then when they bump into this guy, and eventually they will, they will be more then happy to write up the paper work to get a case brought. Don't expect them to take action if your not going to. That is a waste of their time.

01-Dec-15
Per48r has a good point. You have to do 3/4 of the work in trespassing cases for LE to do anything.

01-Dec-15
Post the pic@ northland inn and schmidts on hwy c. Someone knows this razor dobbs wannabe.

01-Dec-15
I disagree Rut - 3/4 of the work?

Just show up - make your complaint, drop off the photograph and kaboom, your done!

I would however, make an effort on my own to ID this idiot! The faster they find this bozo the better.

Chances are someone at the cop-shop knows this idiot!

02-Dec-15
Even tho he has an arrow knocked he could still be missing one arrow. Who walks with an arrow knocked unless they are still hunting. Looks like he is walking in a hurry, as in on a mission like he might be tracking/chasing a wounded or dead deer. If that is the case then it might take the edge off of the anger about this trespasser. If he recovered the deer then registration records might help come up with a list of suspects.

02-Dec-15
Jeff is right, who walks to stand with arrow knocked? Start by checking with every adjacent land owner.

02-Dec-15
Looks like he has a chew in as well? His bottom lip is puffed out

02-Dec-15
Jeff, good point, but he appears to be walking uphill, and wounded deer rarely go "up" — in my experience, at least. His look reminds me of Greg Miller (sorry Greg!).

02-Dec-15
Pete, I think that the no trespassing sign he walked past meant 'take you back tag off here'

02-Dec-15
Naz- I instantly thought "Greg Miller". Too funny!! My second guess was Danny Bonaduce....

02-Dec-15
He does have the Miller profile, AKA as the Miller nose.

02-Dec-15
Exactly my point Jeff. Backtags are a bit silly when you think of it. Violators are violators. Let's see, I'm going to trespass on this guy's land....do I still need to leave my back tag on?

This mentality of cheating is and making cheating easier by registration, backtags, uncased guns, crossbows, bait etc. Have very little to do with what is legal or illegal. It has to do with the person. Honest people aren't cheating, we as hunters think of all the ways cheaters cheat, because we have already thought of it. The difference is a cheater will carry through with it, and an honest person does not. This same topic applies to gun control. If we make all guns illegal, then the crime rate will drop. Wrong! The exact opposite. The only people who will give up their guns will be law abiding citizens, and quite frankly, that law would create thousands (perhaps millions) of criminals, because enough people would not turn in their guns....including me!

02-Dec-15
w8n, your Danny B. is right on, never thought of that but dead on. Better check to see if he's a hunter!

02-Dec-15
Why is he trespassing, is there a stand around that he's heading to? Where is he going , is he just passing through the property, why is the cam set up in that particular spot... Asking the adjacent property owners will help I would bet.

02-Dec-15
Who cares why he is trespassing? It doesn't matter if he's lost, tracking, passing through, or being chased by sasquatch. He is there without permission, thus a trespassing douche pickle that needs to be prosecuted.

03-Dec-15
I think its Serb, he is lost and has been walking home, for a long time.......

03-Dec-15
I was thinking he kind of looks like Cameron Hanes but I definitely can see the Danny Bonaduce resemblance. I think Greg Miller's nose is a little flatter...

• Sitka Gear