Mad dog 28-Nov-15
SixLomaz 28-Nov-15
Wild Bill 28-Nov-15
BigWoods71 28-Nov-15
grizzlyadam 28-Nov-15
26-Nov-15

Richm444's Link
No sign in daylight hours at all but they are around-

Several guys and I cover alot of ground so I don't know where these boys hide in daytime or maybe they just become invisible

26-Nov-15
They go out in front of you try starting from two different sides of the Property if it legal to drive or ther in the thickest stuff

26-Nov-15
Rich I'm starting to hate cameras for that very reason. You happen to get night pics with the cam and consider the deer nocturnal but maybe we just didn't happen to have a deer walk by the cam in daylight? I was happier in the days before cams. They make us think negatively and I swear my hunting has gone downhill since I started using them. Today my buddy saw three doe by my cam at 8am that showed mostly all night pics. I didn't hunt that cam because of what it showed me. Damn cams.

26-Nov-15
Spike. I hear you. Sometimes the anticipation of the hunt is h best part. Other times I kick myself for not putting out a cam.

27-Nov-15
Your deer are hanging with mine and Elvis

28-Nov-15
hey guys...I hunt in NY, but like your Connecticut Forum. I just started using a trail cam. If nothing else, they give ya "hope" that there ARE deer leaving those droppings and sign...even If it is mostly at night . Helps me keel the faith and stick with the spot longer. Mad Dog

28-Nov-15

SixLomaz's embedded Photo
SixLomaz's embedded Photo
Same here. Night pics galore. I am the only one hunting this spot on private land. No pressure there as I have been home lately.

28-Nov-15
I've seen more deer in town, rather than in the woods.

I think it would be interesting to place two cameras back to back.

28-Nov-15
Tunnels, I'm sure of it. The bigger their racks, the better they are at digging.

28-Nov-15
If the deer are there, they are always moving somewhere during shooting hours. Just need to change up what your doing because the deer have you figured out. I see more and more people relying too much on the cameras to tell them what's going on these days. I've found from many years of experience with them that cameras are really only good for telling you what the deer herd looks like, not much more (there are always some exceptions). Putting cameras in the woods is in many cases like a putting a stand out there and over hunting it. The deer get tuned in really quick, and they avoid that spot during daylight hours. Deer never go nocturnal, they just know where not to be during shooting light.

• Sitka Gear