Drop Tine 27-Nov-15
RUGER1022 27-Nov-15
Jeff in MN 28-Nov-15
Mertyman 02-Dec-15
Dogg3250 02-Dec-15
Jeff in MN 02-Dec-15
Tomb 02-Dec-15
27-Nov-15
I'm sitting on 11 points and thinking of burning them. Do you think it'll be a good year? Any ideas on who to go with. I've tried the DIY thing and don't have the time. Dog or bait and would like to harvest with my longbow. Thanks.

27-Nov-15
Superior Guide and Outfitters

27-Nov-15
NWO right here on this forum is one of the best. Or NBC and Art Hyde. You cant go wrong with either.

27-Nov-15
Whites woods and Waters if you want to hunt in Zone B. Steve is on here also. He does hounds and bait sitting. The others mentioned are very good also.

27-Nov-15
All of the above are fine choices that I have never heard a bad word about them.

My choice would be Art hyde.

28-Nov-15
Thanks for the reminder that December 10 is the deadline to apply. It always seems to come so fast.

02-Dec-15
Other than Superior Guide and Outfitters, all of the others I've either contacted or checked out their website offer strictly a tent camp where the hunters do all of their own cooking. Is this typical for most of the bear outfitters in northern WI? Any others that offer all-inclusive hunts in cabins or a lodge?

02-Dec-15
NBC Guide Service. Art Hyde...

02-Dec-15
I think NWO on this site has lodging available to some of his clients. Food is still hunter responsible.

02-Dec-15
Chase Creek Outfitters has lodging and are good

• Sitka Gear