Rut Nut 10-Dec-15
Brad Gehman 11-Dec-15
George D. Stout 22-Dec-15
Dale Miller 22-Dec-15
George D. Stout 22-Dec-15
hvac tech 28-Dec-15
George D. Stout 31-Dec-15
29-Nov-15
January 9th, at Manns Choice, Pa., Bedford County. We will meet at our cabin at the foot of Buffalo Mountain, right behind the red church in town. Manns Choice is on the old Forbes Road...Rt. 31. Easy to find on Google Maps. You can actually see our cabin from the blinker light (only traffic light in the city). 8^). We will gather at 8AM Saturday morning at the cabin. I'll post another thread later next month. Those with left over buck tags, or 2C doe tags can hunt deer as well.

29-Nov-15
Thanks George. This is good news. I'm hoping to get there.

Then we can enter this - http://www.squirrelcookoff.com/home.html

29-Nov-15
:)

09-Dec-15
Out here on the east side of the state we're having our 1st Annual Wapiti Archers of Ft. Washington Trad Bow Only Small Game hunt on 1/9 at my place in Monroe County. Hunting out the back door in SGL 129 & the Delaware State Forest.

09-Dec-15
Hey, you SE guys gonna raid our Poconos?! ;-)

09-Dec-15
Yep, wanna join us?

09-Dec-15
Hunting in Monroe county is like shooting squirrels in a barrel....

10-Dec-15
LOL! :)

Bob- I'm actually going to be down in Lehigh valley that day. Hope to get in a morning hunt before my daughter's swim meet! ;-)

Might have joined you guys though if I was around!

11-Dec-15
I'm waiting for a Trad only grouse hunt.....

22-Dec-15
Well Brad, if you come down, I'll give you a little map to take you to grouse country on SGL 48 nearby. You can hunt anything in season, not just what's on the flyer.

22-Dec-15
One with a recurve, two with a compound...however that is over about fifteen years! Scared the crap out of about a half dozen more.

22-Dec-15
If someone wants to hunt pheasants or rabbits, I can help with that as well. In SGL 48, near Buffalo Mills, they stock a section with pheasants and there are always leftovers meandering around. Rabbits over at Shawnee also. Lots of critters around here.

28-Dec-15
shawnee stocked pheasants this fall i had a friend that shot two over there . they were tame then .

31-Dec-15
We will keep an eye on the weather. Long range forecast is for rain and freezing rain both the 8th and 9th. If that persists we will put a halt on the event.

• Sitka Gear