Heartshot 01-Dec-15
spike78 01-Dec-15
notme 01-Dec-15
Gene 01-Dec-15
notme 01-Dec-15
nehunter 01-Dec-15
SixLomaz 01-Dec-15
01-Dec-15
One property I hunt is private but open to the public for set hours.at the back end there's are dirt piles that is not for public use,I hunt the swamp behind the piles..so Saturday I'm in my tree when I see a dark blue van with neon green letters pull up next to the dirt piles and lets his dogs out.the guy gets out and heads toward a wood pile(cut trees) but all shifty like,then he spots my truck behind the dirt.i figure he's a wood whore no biggie..im watching his body language,up down scanning the trees until he spots me..ok he sees me still no biggie..finish out Saturday.sunday hunt.monday morning hunt...today I figure to pull my SD card and throw out some pumpkins..as I'm walking down the path I notice this one particular log flipped over that I keep the salt block on flipped over.next to it I had a feed block..wow,deer are tearing it up im thinking.. Theyre missing.odd??..wheres what's left of the corn ? Hmmm..hey!! Where the f@#ks my camera !!?. My stands still there locked up.sticks still there not messed with..WTF!!!!..my boss told me that Saturday that same guy went to the office all pissy like and told him there's a guy hunting in the back and his dogs better not get shot,..well he has permission and your dogs shouldn't be on private property with a no dogs allowed sign in plain view..the other guys told me he's a junk/scrap collector that comes in and dumps garbage while letting his dogs out..so if anybody in the Danbury area knows a fat f@#k with a dark blue van with neon green writing on it that's a scrap collector with a German Shepard and another small dog,tell him I know he's got my stuff..

01-Dec-15
Maybe he will be back ?? not likely ,your not going to say anything anyway are you ??? calm down .LOL Steve

01-Dec-15
Damn, that sucks and I'm all too familiar with the feeling of having something stolen. Best of luck to you and even though I hunt along the shoreline, I'll keep an eye out for him.

01-Dec-15
Oh I know ill never get the camera back..its a cheap tasco..but still ...I'd still like to beat his ass

01-Dec-15
Wow, clearly this "gentleman" is a rearward facing elastic orifice so to speak. Ugh.

01-Dec-15
Forgot to mention that the camera was about 9 ft up..lol..did he bring a step ladder with him ?..

01-Dec-15
Damn dude that sucks. Been there dealt with it many times guy is obviously a total tool bag so next time u see him and ur in ur stand and he shows bring a sling shot make sure u grab some acorns on ur way up the tree and let them fly as soon as fat ass steps out of his scooby van

01-Dec-15
Lmao scooby doo! Sucks bud but their cant be too many of those vans around. Problem is you have no proof when it comes to legalitys.

01-Dec-15
I'm just gonna take it in trade..thelma,daphnie assume the position..slurp,slurp...then ill beat his ass..lol

01-Dec-15
Not to throw water on your fire, but you should have some kind of proof before accusing someone of theft.It very well may be the guy in the van and certainly you can talk to him but be careful about accusations.

01-Dec-15
Gene,if I do see the guy ill matter of factly bring it up..other than that not much I can do..but he'll know that I know..you know..lol

01-Dec-15

nehunter's Link
Just saw this gadget on Facebook that will locate your camera, tree stand and is only $25 and uses an app on your phone. If its out of Bluetooth range it will contact other gadget owners.

https://www.thetileapp.com/

01-Dec-15
No one other than old age can steal your eyesight, hearing, and smell. Protect your senses and use them wisely until they are gone.

• Sitka Gear