DCNOE 02-Dec-15
woodsman 02-Dec-15
2dapoint 06-Dec-15
twistedlimb 06-Dec-15
Rut Nut 07-Dec-15
Joe The Teacher 09-Dec-15
Bob McArthur 09-Dec-15
01-Dec-15
What rain gear is being used?Looking for something durable that may be light weight that could be put over warmer clothes or something warm/yet waterproof that won't get heavy when damp.

02-Dec-15
Take a look at the Sitka Gear Downpour. Not the cheapest option but probably the best deer hunting rain gear out there. .

02-Dec-15
Well. if your looking for cheap and light, tree stand stuff, I had my space rain on last night.

Its packable too in case you travel deep. Cabelas

Bill V

02-Dec-15
Whatever rain gear that you decide to use, if you are treestand hunting, I strongly recommend that you get a tree umbrella as well. This thing has made a big difference on several hunts for me now.

02-Dec-15
Are you guys skeered yunzs are gonna melt?:)

02-Dec-15
Tree umbrella is awesome! Can hunt without noisy/hot raingear. Also like it when there is wet snow.

02-Dec-15
Twisted... try Helly Hansen Impertech. Not too exensive. Durable and 100% waterproof.

The Porta Roof Magnum umbrella is still priceless.

02-Dec-15
It's just Liquid Sunshine, won't hurt ya! Hell, take some soap with ya! LOL

02-Dec-15
Cabelas Space Rain. Light weight, affordable, and very effective for me.

02-Dec-15
I will second the Sitka gear. Decided to break down and invest in quality rain gear this year. I was extremely happy and satisfied that I did.

06-Dec-15
Just purchased a First Lite Rain Jacket. $300 but last week was 60% off

06-Dec-15
thanks.Have an umbrella for years and it is nice to have.

07-Dec-15
Cabela's Space Rain!

09-Dec-15
Master Sportman makes nice rain gear that you won't sweat in and will keep you cozy. hooded with Many zippered pockets too.All under a $100 bill. I recommend Master Sportsman Highly!

09-Dec-15
Browning Hydro Fleece. On my second set over the past umpteen years. Soft, quiet. non-reflective light absorbing, wind proof, and dry!

• Sitka Gear