bill v 07-Dec-15
Stekewood 07-Dec-15
Dennis Razza 07-Dec-15
Dennis Razza 07-Dec-15
Gonzo 08-Dec-15
06-Dec-15

Gonzo's embedded Photo
Gonzo's embedded Photo
Looking for some help scoring this nontypical. Dennis Razza, maybe you or others can enlighten me a little. I scored my buddy's 10pt. a few years ago & Dennis officially scored it, we were within 1/4 of inch. This is what I came up with.

Pat

06-Dec-15

Gonzo's embedded Photo
Gonzo's embedded Photo
pics of these racks, my son's bow kill scored 104 respectfully, the mass on our hunting buddy's buck is incredible.

Pat

06-Dec-15

Gonzo's embedded Photo
Gonzo's embedded Photo

06-Dec-15

Gonzo's embedded Photo
Gonzo's embedded Photo

06-Dec-15

Gonzo's embedded Photo
Gonzo's embedded Photo
I scored as a typical 8pt & then added the extra pt. coming off the main beam, plus the kicker off the right G-2. Is this correct? Just would like to get a good score for our buddy Ben. His is a gun kill!

Pat

06-Dec-15
Hello Pat,

confuseing with the 3 racks there but I see what your looking at

the extra point on G2 is correct although I don't know which you measured and would need the rack to determine which one.

It looks like in a picture which is not best to determine that you need to score it as a 4 X 5. The extra (if it qualifies) would be G4 not put in the abnormal. it would then be a deduction with no matching G4 on the other side.

Your deduction colum math is wrong the way it is now also.

Also, from what I can see. Think you should be using a typical measurement , not non-typical

Bill V

06-Dec-15
Bill, 3 racks, only 2, confused ?

I did score it as a typical, only come up with 109 5/8. That didn't seem right, look at the mass. Jon's scored 103 5/8 which is the smaller rack.

you're right I can't even add with a calculator, deduction is 8".

Thanks Bill,

Pat

07-Dec-15
yup, that the bag thing about pictures, thought it was 2 racks, then convinced myself it was 3 racks.

hard to score from pic.

Bring it to the banquet and we'll take a look at it.

I'm trying to get Dennis to come to the banquet this year.

bill v

07-Dec-15
I agree with Bill. Looks like the right side has 4 typical points. The only abnormal point is the sticker on the g2 on the right side. Score it as a 5x4 typical.

07-Dec-15
Pictures can be deceiving but from what I can see I agree with Bill and stekewood except I would match his rt and left G4 and leave a 0 0/8 in the left G3 colum as he didn't grow it. Only thing abnormal is the kicker. Good luck!

Bill, I'm gonna try and make the banquet this year.

07-Dec-15
If your measurments and math is correct the typical score would be 130 5/8 gross and 116 1/8 net.

08-Dec-15
Dennis, my initial typical score 116 5/8. So, only drop points or kickers would make a rack non-typical. circumference difference means nothing ?

Thanks guys,

Pat

• Sitka Gear