Jeff in MN 28-Dec-15
Mike F 28-Dec-15
MF 29-Dec-15
Steve White 29-Dec-15
thesquid 01-Jan-16
Peter Denzin 10-Feb-16
Mark B 11-Feb-16
09-Dec-15
My 14yr old can draw his first bear tag. I am looking for recommendations on a no frills quality baiting guide service in Zone D that others have had good experience with. Preferably baiting on private land. Thanks. -Pete

09-Dec-15
My 14yr old can draw his first bear tag. I am looking for recommendations on a no frills quality baiting guide service in Zone D that others have had good experience with. Preferably baiting on private land. Thanks. -Pete

09-Dec-15
Give Art Hyde a call at NBC Guide Service. Art and Gibby are great guys they know bears and if you listen to them you will see bears. Out of four days hunting with Art I seen 7 bears.

28-Dec-15
I was talking to a good friend who guides for NBC and Art is already booked for 2016 and taking reservations for 2017.

28-Dec-15

Jeff in MN's Link
Jim Leahy in the Hayward area is good. He posts on this forum. Link is to his web page.

Mike Foss in the Bayfield area is also very good and posts under the handle of NWO on this forum.

Both fill up early, so talk to them soon.

Did not find a web site for Mike but here is an article he did. If you google his name you will find lots of articles and a facebook page for Mike.

http://www.onwisconsinoutdoors.com/BearHunting/bayfieldCountyWI

28-Dec-15

Mike F's Link
Here is a link to NWO's website

29-Dec-15
FYI....I have changed my handle to MF (Mike Foss)Robert Haas is the new owner to NWO "Northern Wisconsin Outfitters". I myself will be still guiding on a much smaller scale, the same with Art Hyde "NBC Guide Service". I don't know about NWO but Art and I are fully booked for 2016.

29-Dec-15
Curt Buckholtz Kenyon Creek Outfitters 715-271-9403.

01-Jan-16
NWO - doesn't get any better than that.

10-Feb-16
I just wanted to say thanks to all for the feedback!

11-Feb-16
My 17 year old son drew a zone D tag last year. I booked his hunt with Northern Wisconsin Outfitters and we had a great hunt and he had an excellent experience. This year my brother in law and I drew tags and we are also going to hunt with NWO. I talked with Robert Haas and he does still have some openings. 715-373-0127

• Sitka Gear