Mad dog 16-Dec-15
Mad dog 16-Dec-15
bow shot 17-Dec-15
Mad dog 17-Dec-15
Bernie P. 19-Dec-15
bow shot 20-Dec-15
Jdawg 21-Dec-15
09-Dec-15
I don't remember hearing about anyone getting busted for poaching those filthy dogs...

09-Dec-15
Excellent! They are so cute when they're dead.

10-Dec-15
You are the New England coyote whisperer Pat keep it up!

10-Dec-15
Nice. Pat...any hot spots to hunt them after bow season? Mad Dog

11-Dec-15
Cool...do u need infrared goggles or something? Flood lite?. What Kind of bait? Went last yr during day..tried rabbit distress call and turkey call... no luck. About 6 or 7 yrs ago, I had two come in on turkey calls..... Thanks M.D.

11-Dec-15
Great job Pat…... We are going on a 4 day muzzleloader hunt to our camp in 8t. I just got the "Coyote light" from UPS and I already have the shockwave caller. Can't wait to try them out. I think I'm more excited to dog hunt then muzzleloader hunt.

13-Dec-15
thanks a lot Pat. does it pay to even hunt them during the day? No way I can afford an infrared scope and all the equipment these days. mad dog

13-Dec-15
I prefer that camo rifle. I named mine Grendelyn, twofour, and 'ol 56 for obvious reasons, lol!!

13-Dec-15
Pat, a guy I work with who owns an archery shop in Carthage told me that one of his customers came in and was telling him about a bear den he found. He put a game camera in front of it and go pictures of the sow bringing in 31 fawns to feed her cubs, I think I know where all our deer have gone. Between the bear and the coyote, and the relentless gun hunters with the itchy trigger fingers and tags falling out of their butts, the deer don't stand a chance.

Jay

16-Dec-15
thats a scary lookin bear...350 to 400 ? MD

16-Dec-15
Is that Central NY Pat? MD

17-Dec-15
My son hit a black bear on the thruway between Buffalo and Rochester. I fellow I know had one on his game cam a couple years back, 10 mi. south of Auburn. They are here.

How many? Don't rely on the DEC to know.

17-Dec-15
He ain't missin ANY meals!!!!! M.D.

19-Dec-15
Soon as the snow let's up critters will be on the prowl.I've got plenty of 12g and .223 ammo ready for all those looking to feast on perceived dying rabbit/hares.

20-Dec-15
I had to look at the pics again. Man, that dude is a pig. Looks like he came from Old Forge, lol!!

21-Dec-15
With respect to the guy who got the bear bringing in the fawns....Would I assume the Bears very young Cubs are still pretty much still living in the den at the time the whitetails are dropping their fawns? I'm thinking the Bears give birth quite a bit earlier...no? In any event if even if some of the pictures were multiple of the same fawn that's still an incredible toll on the deer population. You almost never hear anyone talking about bear predation......until here. That sucks.

• Sitka Gear