Oklahoma
Contributors to this thread:
cottonwood 20-Dec-15
cottonwood 20-Dec-15
DDCD 21-Dec-15
Towhead 21-Dec-15
Towhead 21-Dec-15
20-Dec-15
So I've taken so far 4 deer in Oklahoma. 2 bucks and 2 does. however, one of the books was taken in muzzleloader season with the appropriate muzzleloader tag, and one of those was taken during gun season with the appropriate gun tag. I used archery equipment for both of these deer as legal during muzzleloader and rifle seasons.

Am I correct in assuming that I have officially only shot 2 deer during archery season and am entitled to two more antlerless deer? also, am I correct in assuming that if I utilize archery equipment during the special antlerless season that deer taken during that season are not included in my bag limit?

I don't intend to take anymore does because I feel like our state has slightly liberal antlerless hunting but I am curious

20-Dec-15
Bucks not books sorry

21-Dec-15
Total limit for all seasons is 7 deer:

2 bucks (1 buck for GUN) 4 does (2 does for GUN)

+1 during antlerless GUN over Christmas

I'm assuming you meant archery equipment for both does, but it doesn't really matter. As for archery during holiday antlerless gun, I think it's just that, a gun season. But you can get two more does with a bow so it's a moot point.

21-Dec-15

Towhead's embedded Photo
Towhead's embedded Photo
Taken straight off the ODWC website

21-Dec-15
Btw congrats on your deer. And just as an FYI archery season runs concurrently from Oct 1- Jan 15 do no need to buy muzzle loader and rifle tags if you are only hunting with archery equipment. Unless we're talking Antlerless Holliday and you want that 7th deer as stated above.

But don't take my word for it. Www.wildlifedepartment.com is the resource to find out! They even have a call in number listed to clarify any regulatory questions.

• Sitka Gear