Babysaph 31-Dec-15
gobbler 31-Dec-15
Babysaph 31-Dec-15
hoppies56 03-Jan-16
Babysaph 04-Jan-16
26-Dec-15

hoppies56's embedded Photo
I run my trail cameras all winter. Pulled cards on 12/ 24/ 2015, and baited sites. This buck still showing up . hope he can make it till next season. Anyone else do winter deer survey?

26-Dec-15

26-Dec-15
Very nice buck.

26-Dec-15
Yes Sure is M.P , Got to see this guy one time during the heart of bow season, at 50 yards, Never saw him or got any pics until this past week. Just amazing how whitetail bucks just seem to vanish sometimes.

26-Dec-15
he will be nice next year.

26-Dec-15
He looks a little thin after the rut. Nice buck. Good to know he made it. I feed all winter long to give them carbs a a little protein not so much to build them up but to keep them from losing more weight.

26-Dec-15

Yea Gobbler I also thought he looked thin, Sure hope he is not sick or injured.Here he is at one of my feeders,

26-Dec-15
He probably isn't sick or anything. Big mature bucks can lose a lot of weight during the rut. Most of the late season big mature bucks that I've seen killed in mid to late Dec. look skinny.

26-Dec-15

M.P.'s embedded Photo
M.P.'s embedded Photo
I had pics of this deer early in the season but he disappeared. He showed up again in my field the Saturday before rifle season but I never saw him while hunting. He came back in the field the day after rifle season ended so I assume he made it . I hope to see a bigger version of himself next year

27-Dec-15

Rutbuster's embedded Photo
This dude made it through the rifle season even though he is in one of the bow only counties. I hope he makes it through the extended southern WV rifle season that runs through late March or early April (or until their antlers are shed) This guy showed up on a no hunt Sunday about an hour before I checked my camera.

27-Dec-15

29-Dec-15
What are you baiting with and what are you putting in your feeders? No way I can get a decent buck to a feeder ever.

29-Dec-15
Nice buck, he should be there for you next

29-Dec-15
I rarely put a camera directly on a feeder.

Depending on where u live there just may not be any good bucks around?? IDK

29-Dec-15
But putting feed out promoters CWD according to the DNR.

29-Dec-15
I run cameras until they show all the bucks dropped there antlers, then start looking for sheds. My wife went bow hunting for a doe tonight and saw six different bucks

29-Dec-15
Most of time i dont run a camera on a feeder until late in season.Bigger bucks tend to shy away from feeders until then.Scent control is is also important too me rubber boots and gloves . As i try to be as scent free as possible when i do my camera sets. I love running cameras and will do so until bucks shed.

30-Dec-15
I get pics of nice bucks at scrapes, but rarely if ever catch them at a feeder.

30-Dec-15
Did not get any trail cam pics or sightings of any mature bucks this year. Probably because I had to stop replenishing my mineral sight. Got several youngsters on the food plot I put in in Sept. Have plans to expand my plots in spring, but still dreaming about what could show up next year. Only 268 days until season opens.

30-Dec-15
WBowhunt -I had the same problem at first but set them on my food plots and mock scrapes and started getting pictures. Did not get as many as before with using minerals and other attractants but it is a work in progress.

31-Dec-15
They come to the feeders but after dark. I rarely see any 140 class deer at my feeders though. Lol.

31-Dec-15

31-Dec-15
lol. I never thought about that.

03-Jan-16

Looking good, getting pics of lots of small bucks

04-Jan-16
nice Hoppie, you do have something to look forward to.

• Sitka Gear