sundaynwv 31-Dec-15
Larry247mobile 31-Dec-15
Larry247mobile 02-Jan-16
wvvabowhunter 04-Jan-16
gobbler 04-Jan-16
wvmule 05-Jan-16
soundman 06-Jan-16
28-Dec-15
Just for fun,how many counties have you bow hunted and killed a deer in? Sort of like a Wv redneck super slam. I have killed a deer in Raleigh, Fayette, Summers,Wetzel, Wyoming and Mingo counties. I should have in a couple of more counties but didn't because of bad shooting :)

28-Dec-15
Berkeley, Jefferson, Morgan, Hampshire, Hardy, Grant Pendleton, Pocahontas, Randolph . Mononghalia, Marion. Kanawha.

28-Dec-15
Berkeley, Jefferson, Morgan, Hampshire, Hardy, Grant Pendleton, Pocahontas, Randolph . Mononghalia, Marion. Kanawha.

28-Dec-15
Wyoming,McDowell,Fayette,Lewis,and Wood.

28-Dec-15
Summers, Mercer, Monroe, Preston, Wyoming, Mingo

29-Dec-15
pendleton, putnam, mason, mingo, wirt, jackson, cabell, kanawha, ritchie, pocahontas, Fayette,and wood.

I am sure i missed a couple..

29-Dec-15
Braxton, Jackson, Kanawha, Putnam

Have hunted Clay, Calhoun, Logan, Mingo, Gilmer, Pocahontas, Harrison, Fayette, Nicholas, Lewis, Boone, Mason, Monroe

I've missed more than a couple...deer that is.

Apparently, we bowhunters don't mind to travel.

29-Dec-15
Tyler, Ritchie, Roane and Kanawha.

James

29-Dec-15
Killed deer in...fayette.monore.nicholas.mingo.logan. monongalia. Marion. Pocahontas. Hardy. Braxton roane... hunted jackson.. summers no deer did kill a squirrel there....wow I never thought about where all I killed deer...of course im old guess I been others I dont recall lol

29-Dec-15
Jefferson, Berkeley. And umm , umm. That is all. Guess I should get out more.

29-Dec-15
Wood,Jackson, Ritchie and Roane counties. I guess I don't get around much.LOL

29-Dec-15
Harrison, Marion, Taylor and Wyoming.

29-Dec-15
I guess I don't get around much either. Once I find a good place I tend to stick with it.

29-Dec-15
Jackson and Mason, man, I don't get out much!

29-Dec-15
Berkeley, Jefferson, Morgan, Tucker, Hampshire, Hardy, Mineral and Monongalia

29-Dec-15
Hunted Lincoln County for 23 years. Hunted in Mason County for one week several years ago.

I definitely don't get out much!!!!

31-Dec-15
Calhoun, clay, Nicholas, Harrison, and fayette

31-Dec-15
Monroe, McDowell, and Mercer.

02-Jan-16
Grant as well

04-Jan-16
McDowell and Pendleton,... now that's really not getting out much.... lol

04-Jan-16
If you have a good place in McDowell I wouldn't leave there either. LOL

When I got out of my residency back in the 80s I had an offer to work in Lewisburg or Logan ER. I chose Lewisburg just because I think it's one of the most scenic areas in the state. That's how I ended up with a farm in Monroe county. Don't get me wrong I love it, but I wonder a lot that if I had went to Logan and bought property there how many 150s I could have on the wall by now? LOL

Looking back, they were in such need of ER Drs at the time back then I gave up an additional 150,000.00 a year by going to Lewisburg. Oh well, hind site is 20/20 but I'm not complaining how things turned out. Good food plots are harder to grow on reclaimed strips anyway, and I would have probably had a stroke dealing with trespassers in the first couple of years. LOL

05-Jan-16
Successful in Nicholas, Greenbrier, Pocahontas, and Mingo. It seems like I have hunted a dozen other counties without filling a tag over the years. I have a taste for tag soup, though.

06-Jan-16
Fayette, Nicholas, Raliegh, and Summers Co.

• Sitka Gear