bill v 01-Jan-16
bill v 01-Jan-16
Bob McArthur 01-Jan-16
RC 01-Jan-16
Bob McArthur 03-Jan-16
tobywon 03-Jan-16
01-Jan-16
Happy New Year everyone!

semi live from Bucks Co. this will keep the late risers going today until the hang overs disappear

Hunting a bigger property today then what I usually semi from. normally it's one of the 5 acre spots. today, 150 acre horse farm. Bsked is out there too, maybe he'll chime in too

I'm sitting doc's lane today. with a straight west wind at 5 to 10 mph

01-Jan-16
had a break from posting

had 4 above me just as I was posting the first section. included in the group was a nice big 8 , white rack, chased off one of the does

what the neck is that? behind me in the thicket, don't know if a Fox caught something or a Fox was going whacky for some reason. what a chilling noise

01-Jan-16
just had another nice buck come through. looked like a 7 tried to grunt him in for a pic. man, he didn't like the sounds of that. he was about 60 yds. he hustled back up hill and onto the neighbors property

man, this is supposed to be relaxing. I haven't had a chance to sit down yet

bill v

01-Jan-16
back to the set up

sitting looking west into the wind. behind me heavy bedding old horse pasture. beyond that 20 acres of open horse pasture. to the north , downhill a small creek bottom then up hill thick on the other side

west is somewhat open. 100 out is all hardwoods with a slight slope to N creekbed

S is the old grass lane. choked with high grass and a wood strip beyond before it turns into the neighbors lawn

yup. pretty nice here

bill v

01-Jan-16
awesome morning. good action all ready

30 something deg.

won't be hunting this eve though. can't wait for that roast pork and Sauer kraut my wife makes

01-Jan-16

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
looking north if this works

01-Jan-16

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
west

01-Jan-16

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
and south. up hill

01-Jan-16

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
and south. up hill

01-Jan-16
it's hard work out here enjoying the outdoors. makes you hungry. my sandwich is gone already and it's only 8:24

01-Jan-16
yikes. what a batch of noise

them foxes started up again. sounded like someone with a news years eve noise maker in they're mouth was being choked to death. it lasted about a min when a crow chimmed in with his squaking. the Fox then got louder

pretty funny

haven't seen any deer in awhile

8:32

01-Jan-16
yikes. what a batch of noise

them foxes started up again. sounded like someone with a news years eve noise maker in they're mouth was being choked to death. it lasted about a min when a crow chimmed in with his squaking. the Fox then got louder

pretty funny

haven't seen any deer in awhile

8:32

01-Jan-16
Looks like you are hunting out of a cell phone tower with all those cables and rods in that one picture:)

01-Jan-16
RC. when I hook the phone up to that thing. I get tv reception

01-Jan-16
I'd be skeered to even touch it. Prolly has bird chit, grease, and oil all over it so it doesn't rust up:)

01-Jan-16
9;30. it's been quiet for awhile over here. just waiting for the next set of movement

01-Jan-16
Nice woods Bill. i like that south hill view.

01-Jan-16
Thanks for keeping us hunting, Bill!!!

Getting windy here.

01-Jan-16
sorry for the delay. did a little push nothing

end of hunt. no deer

Happy New year to all

I'll get back at it tomorrow

bill v

01-Jan-16
now RC. don't be scared. it comes with instructions :)

Happy New year to you too RC

wanted to make sure you knew you were included

01-Jan-16
Billy V. the Cable Guy.

01-Jan-16
Bill, don't include me in them cable tower pictures. I like real bows ya know. And for as many deer as you have killed, Already over many years. Don't ya think it's time you put a real bow hunting challenge into your life? Really Dude. Ya post and post about all these bow kills. So that tells me you are loaded with easy deer kills. Doesn't that get boring to you? Ya look through the sight, pull the trigger on the release, and whamo the carbon arrow with the mechanical head is on it's way. That's not bow hunting to me.. XO

03-Jan-16
Looks like RC needs his prune juice again.

03-Jan-16
Oh man....Maybe something a bit stronger is needed to get that stick out...lol Happy New Year!!!

• Sitka Gear