Ron Miller 01-Jan-16
gobbler 01-Jan-16
Babysaph 02-Jan-16
Doug 02-Jan-16
WVLineman 02-Jan-16
hookman 02-Jan-16
Traditional Beagle 02-Jan-16
01-Jan-16
Just purchased my hunting/fishing license off the electronic system. Been trying to print them off for an hour now with no luck. My computer is not equipped with Word so I haven't had any luck getting a page to download for print. System says I have made (3) reprints but I beg to differ since I still don't have a hard copy in my hand. Shouldn't be this difficult. :>( Any suggestions? I would have thought that you should only have to hit print button and the page you are to print should appear. Select the #of copies and pages and desired printer and print. What I get for thinking.

01-Jan-16
If you can see the license on your monitor, all you have to do is copy the page, paste in Paint, crop and print it from there.

01-Jan-16
I couldnt get mine to Print either---showed I bought them and told what I bought--just wouldnt print my license,

GOD BLESS YA,

Ron

01-Jan-16
Do u have a smartphone? U can do it from it if u do.

02-Jan-16
Don't worry about it. No one where I hunt has a license.

02-Jan-16
When you hit the print button, does it give you an option to select the printer? if so, select the Cute PDF Printer. this will save a PDF copy on your desktop. Then you should be able to print it or put it on a jump drive and take to a different puter and print it.

02-Jan-16
lol Babysaph

02-Jan-16
It will not print until after midnight . No matter if you bought your license a week before the first .

02-Jan-16
Thanks for the replies. I will try again in a couple days. Trying to get situated in a new area.

• Sitka Gear