Florida
Contributors to this thread:
Bionicrooster 01-Jan-16
Mark O'Brian 16-Jan-16
Mark O'Brian 16-Jan-16
Bionicrooster 19-Jan-16
itshot 19-Jan-16
01-Jan-16
I'll be in Florida in April (not sure of dates yet) for a few days in West palm beach and a few days in Ocala / Leesburg(the Villages) visiting Wifeys family. I am planning on fitting in a fishing trip (WP?) and a turkey hunt (Leesburg?) or one or the other (hopefully both).... Have no contacts down there and was hoping someone could help steer me in the right direction??

Thanks guys! Luke

16-Jan-16
Hey there, Luke, me and my wife are staying with friends at the Sabbia Beach Condos condominium in Pompano Beach, FL ([url=http://sabbiabeachcondos.com/][/url]) around that time. It's a wonderful place and I am looking forward to that so much. Be sure to write to me when you are there, maybe we could set something up. All the best to you, Mark

16-Jan-16

Mark O'Brian's Link

19-Jan-16
Thanks Mark! I think we will be in West Palm the 16th and 17th and the Villages from 18-21.

No help on turkey hunting guys?

19-Jan-16
The Villages right down the road from Ocala Natl Forest, huge place with turkey but I think it closes before you get there

Check out FWC site for other places nearby, some might be walk-in (no quota permit)

• Sitka Gear