sbschindler 07-Jan-16
Harleywriter 07-Jan-16
sbschindler 08-Jan-16
SBH 09-Jan-16
sbschindler 09-Jan-16
Harleywriter 10-Jan-16
sbschindler 11-Jan-16
07-Jan-16
HD 680, its about 95% public land BLM,, in order to archery hunt elk in HD 680 you have to draw a 690 tag,,(Bears Paw Tag) thousand's of applicants and 35 archery tags, so your chances of hunting this huge district is slim to none, Lots of un-hunted elk there, and get this they are going to have a shoulder season in HD 680 100 antlerless tags and have a Cow B licenses available, 300 of them, But hell no we don't want an archery season there, 238 contiguous sections of BLM ground, a great idea would be to have your 620 archery elk tag also valid in HD 680 they join each other at cow creek.

07-Jan-16
Where is this move coming from? I mean, yeah, I have read a lot about the shoulder seasons but some landowners must have FWP in their pocket.

08-Jan-16
I do know there is a lot of politics involved,

09-Jan-16
Sbschindler- That is insane!! Thanks for the heads up. What the hell are they doing? Please post a comment to FWP as that deadline is Jan 22. Also go to one of the local meetings they are mostly this month. We have to get on record as opposing what they are doing.

09-Jan-16
I have been promoting an archery season for elk in 680 for 4 or 5 years now and the FWP don't want anything to do with it, it is very strange, the FWP did an aerial survey last year and counted over 600 elk..

10-Jan-16
Anybody famous own land in 680?

11-Jan-16
just the wilks brothers, they own the anchor ranch, nearly all elk habitat is on blm lands

• Sitka Gear