Contributors to this thread:
SILVERADO 10-Jan-16
archer756 10-Jan-16
KPD 10-Jan-16
SILVERADO 10-Jan-16
SILVERADO 10-Jan-16
SILVERADO 10-Jan-16
10-Jan-16
Hey guys question for you. One of my co-workers lives in Fishkill ny and told me that he has been having problems with coyotes and bobcats around his house. I live in CT and have my small game license for NY. Is this all that I will need to pursue them with the bow? From looking online I am guessing this is duchess county wmu 3n and season is open to feb. assuming the season is still open and I get a bobcat what is the tagging procedure etc. thanks in advance.

10-Jan-16
Look up under NYSDEC game laws and no it is not 3N but 3G area.

10-Jan-16
Dave - Fishkill is not 3G, it's either 3n (south of i84) or 3f (north of i84), depending on where in Fishkill you are. I believe bobcat pelts need to be tagged and sealed after harvest (by hunting and/or trapping).

Check out the nysc website here: Home » Outdoor Activities » Trapping » Trapping Regulations » Furbearer Possession Tags & Pelt Seals

Good luck.

10-Jan-16
Thanks KPD. Yeah I was almost positive that it was 3N. Yeah I've been on that web page it looks like if I get lucky I just need to get in touch with the co officer and he needs to inspect my kill to seal it.

10-Jan-16
Thanks KPD. Yeah I was almost positive that it was 3N. Yeah I've been on that web page it looks like if I get lucky I just need to get in touch with the co officer and he needs to inspect my kill to seal it.

10-Jan-16

• Sitka Gear