M.P. 19-Jan-16
M.P. 19-Jan-16
gobbler 19-Jan-16
M.P. 19-Jan-16
Babysaph 20-Jan-16
Big-Otis-Jeff 20-Jan-16
Babysaph 21-Jan-16
14-Jan-16
the show is this weekend and haven't heard any news. does anybody know if there will be new exhibits? this has been on a steady decline for the last 5 years. about the only one worse is the one they attempt to have in Morgantown. don't mean to rub people wrong; just my opinion.

14-Jan-16
Not sure if there are new vendors but I was told all spots are sold which is an improvement over the last couple of years, so I suspect there are some new ones.

If anyone goes, be sure to stop by the WVBA booth and say Hi. Join if you aren't a member and check out the ATV we are giving as this year's Charity Raffle prize!

15-Jan-16
Where is the show being held at?

15-Jan-16
Charleston Civic Center this weekend

15-Jan-16
Will be there tomorrow to renew my membership

16-Jan-16
How was the show? Thinking about going tomorrow.

James

18-Jan-16
Did not get to make it up to Charleston this weekend, how was the show?

18-Jan-16
I walked around for about an hour or two with my 7 year old. He shot a bow, shot a gun and won a hat from the news. We bought some snack sticks from deer legs , walked through the deer room and left. Same old stuff. Atleast the crowd wasn't bad.

James

18-Jan-16
Not trying to run the WV show down or anything,but if your have ever been to Ohio deer and turkey expo you will see what a real hunting show is. They have seminars going on at different times during the weekend. A lot of the major companies are there showing there new products,not just outfitters. The WV show just doesnt have much going for it in my opinion.

19-Jan-16
I like the Eastern sports show in Harrisburg

19-Jan-16
It's nice if u have 3 days to get thru it all.

19-Jan-16
It does take a couple days to see all of it but I have been every year so I know how to bypass the stuff that isn't hunting related like the lil old lady making trinkets. LOL.

19-Jan-16
I like trinkets. I don't know what they are, I just like the sound of the name.

19-Jan-16
Trinkets are sissyfied doodads

19-Jan-16
So what are you saying? I'm man enough to say I like trinkets. I like quiche too. U have a problem with that?

19-Jan-16
Quiche is a sissyfied mincemeat pie.

19-Jan-16
It may be manly enough to ask for quiche in a dirty plate.

19-Jan-16
Mine has bacon and deer sausage. Does that count? Cause I do like clean plates. I have my dog lick them clean.

19-Jan-16
Hmm ,I would have to try it 1st and then let you know. Bacon is a game changer

20-Jan-16
That does sound good.

20-Jan-16
Did they have anything new this year? Last one i went to was just like the one before that..LOL...seems like its the same year after year and tough to even walk around with the large crowds....

21-Jan-16
Yea pretty much the same in Harrisburg. Just hunting and fishing people. The only new stuff is the people selling stuff that is not hunting and fishing related. You are right. IF you have seen one you have seen em all.

• Sitka Gear