bigbuckbob 22-Jan-16
DeerDan 22-Jan-16
DeerDan 22-Jan-16
steve 22-Jan-16
steve 22-Jan-16
steve 22-Jan-16
drslyr 22-Jan-16
19-Jan-16
Late in the season, I know, but Lomaz added some good info to another post and I had this thought.... How about a weekly thread on who saw what & when?

I'm not convinced that suburban deer stick to Solunar tables as much as human activity patterns...

Anyway, I saw a doe with a couple fawns out feeding this morning at 9:25... Anybody else?

19-Jan-16
Funny you mention the 9:25am EST time. The Moon was underfoot this morning around 8:58am EST. Usually this is one moon position during which deer and other animals tend to be more active looking for food, give or take +/- 2 hours.

Of course weather and local human patterns play a role in the life of a suburban deer. Moon affects us all more than anything else. Human female period cycle is synchronized by the Moon for example.

I can tell you that this morning and Wednesday morning you will have more chances to see a deer during day time. After Wednesday deer activity will switch gradually to evening / night time IF the sky is clear as the moon goes full phase and will shine directly above between 10pm to 5am between this coming Thursday to next week's Thursday.

Given the late Friday snow storm I expect deer movement early Friday morning into the afternoon. Saturday and Sunday no go with an exception perhaps on Sunday afternoon if the storm stops before 2pm. Monday you better be hunting the morning shift as they will move looking for sustenance. Deer life is hard again due to winter conditions.

If you hunt please consider taking a buck or a young of the year doe. Let the adult does walk as they carry in their wombs the next deer generation. Personally, I am not looking forward processing a doe carrying a fetus.

19-Jan-16
Human female period in sync with the moon,hmmmmm...thats why their nuts!!!

19-Jan-16
@notme: I bet you did not complain much about nutty women in your younger days. Now it is too late as we already drank the koolaid. Like my grandfather use to say: "Marriage is like a container which holds 90% shit covered by 10% honey on top. Once you consume the honey you gotta deal with the shit."

Average human female period cycle is about 28 days; same length as the moon cycle. Some females have this clock a little off with a tendency to go 29 to 32 days due to other factors.

Gotta know this info in order to avoid the fertility zone if children are not desired. Also, it increases male/female satisfaction due to natural placement of biologic material. Nothing comes close to the magical moment when a female and a male climax together. This is something to always look for in a healthy relationship.

19-Jan-16
8 point buck out feeding yesterday morning 7:11am in the morning and that's all I am saying and won't post a photo. Steve

19-Jan-16
@steve: Let's see if they change the feeding pattern from morning to evening / night between Thursday this week and Friday next week.

19-Jan-16
WILL KEEP CHECKING CAMERAS AND LET YOU KNOW

19-Jan-16
Dr OZ ummm I mean Six...I am in lockstep with you regarding the moon. And because I am married I also agree with your Grandfather. The trick is to keep the honey flowin!!! LOL

19-Jan-16
After she's done she can have the honey,she worked for it...lol...nah dude,I always knew they're nuts..it was just a matter of what degree of nuts did I want to tolerate/ endure to reach my ultimate goal.

19-Jan-16
Brilliant observation I once heard from an elderly man: the trouble with marriage is that God invented it before the advent of Sin, but we have to live with it After.

Take that however you want, and the Truth of it holds up.

Not that that has a damn thing to do with deer sightings...

20-Jan-16
Saw 3 more adult does this AM at a quarter to 10.... They were on a driving range that I go by every morning on my way in, and I was running a bit behind because of a sick boy at home...

At this rate, I may have trouble dragging my tail outta bed on Friday morning!

20-Jan-16
There moving tonight Dave has 4 small bucks under the stand

22-Jan-16
On stand past 3 hours- seen 2 crows, heard a few nuthatches.

Nothing at all with hair or hooves! Hoping low tide and a falling barometer might change things up!

22-Jan-16
On stand past 3 hours- seen 2 crows, heard a few nuthatches.

Nothing at all with hair or hooves! Hoping low tide and a falling barometer might change things up!

22-Jan-16
GF

it's still early. Patience.

22-Jan-16

DeerDan 's embedded Photo
Hunted for a couple hours tonight had a decent 7 point and a button go by at 4:15.

22-Jan-16

Button buck just asking for it.

22-Jan-16
Dave had 10 does come in at 430 there getting ready for the storm no bucks he was at the Zoo Lol

22-Jan-16
Dave had 10 does come in at 430 there getting ready for the storm no bucks he was at the Zoo Lol

22-Jan-16

22-Jan-16
My wife was feeding the morning and evening period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sitka Gear