Babysaph 20-Jan-16
gobbler 20-Jan-16
Babysaph 20-Jan-16
Big-Otis-Jeff 20-Jan-16
gobbler 20-Jan-16
mountain william 20-Jan-16
Babysaph 21-Jan-16
20-Jan-16
Would any of you guys know how I can get an air gun bill proposed? I think it is time for one. The state could sell a tag for it and we could maybe kill some more deer to get out of first place on the deer/auto accidents. And don't you guys laugh. It is coming.

20-Jan-16

20-Jan-16
Its funny you mention that gobbler. I have a lil stream that gets stocked in front of my office. some of the guys just show up and sit along the stream (without fishing for the fish that could be in the stream). They wait for the truck to get their and throw the fish in before they start to fish. I told them they should just have they guys on the truck drop 6 in the bed of their truck. Trout fishing is a joke in this state. I go out of state to do that as well.

20-Jan-16
LOL..excellent ideas

20-Jan-16

20-Jan-16
Summer is the best time to fish for trout. You have the waters pretty much to yourself and the streams still have trout.

21-Jan-16
I agree mt william but the lil stream in from of my office doesn't carry over many fish. They dump them in a lil pool and they are gone in a day or two. some of the larger streams probably have some fish still in the water. Where I fish in Montana there are a lot of fish in the water in the summer.

• Sitka Gear