Contributors to this thread:
Dutch 22-Jan-16
happygolucky 22-Jan-16
Per48R 22-Jan-16
Steve White 22-Jan-16
Konk1 02-Feb-16
happygolucky 02-Feb-16
22-Jan-16
As a follow up to my winter scouting post. I am looking to see if any of you have a favorite app that you are using for coordinates and marking trails. Either free or subscription based. I have use Trimble Outdoors and found it ok. I am specifically looking to map out my 80 acre parcel. Mark stand locations, internal road, deer runs, bedding, rub lines and impose that on satellite images like Goggle Earth. I am not looking for tools to journal activity from stands, weather updates, or trail camera management, or public land information. Just a basic tool to map out my property. Any helpful tips would be welcomed.

22-Jan-16
Google Earth is all I am using at this time. I take GPS coordinates with my hand-held and then transfer them over to Google Earth. I too would love to learn what others are using.

22-Jan-16
I use Garmin's basecamp. It is free if you have a Garmin GPS. Otherwise check out GPS manufacturer. I would stick with their product and goggle earth. I have to use the Garmin Basecamp to send my waypoints to Google Earth. GE doesn't read them from my GPS directly.

22-Jan-16
I really like Huntmaps by onyx. They have an app, but have not used it myself. I use it with my Garmin GPS, my laptop, and my tablet. Been a very helpful tool!

02-Feb-16

Konk1's Link
Scoutlook is what we use. It's a free app and easy to use. We mark all of our stand locations on it. There is a feature where you can mark the preferred wind direction for each stand and it will tell you if that stand is good to hunt just by clicking the icon for that stand. It will give you hour by hour wind direction.

02-Feb-16

happygolucky's Link
Here is an interesting one I just saw from the Big Game Forums.

• Sitka Gear