Little Bear 13-Feb-16
Bennett2012 14-Feb-16
Little Bear 15-Feb-16
Babysaph 16-Feb-16
JayD 16-Feb-16
Babysaph 16-Feb-16
Little Bear 05-Mar-16
27-Jan-16
Can't make it this year :-( Joshua and I are going compete in the NFAA Indoor Nationals (Louisville, KY) this year it is the same weekend as the Banquet. Have fun! I wish I could be there.

28-Jan-16
Don't know why they do it, but these two events have been the same time for the past several years. NFAA schedules several years in advance.

29-Jan-16
Sorry you can't make it Benji.

Mt. William - There's always going to be some date conflict, I guess people have to make a decision that's best for them.

We can take that into account for future dates but there will always be "something".

01-Feb-16
Yes Ed there is always several events going on at this time of year and you guys do the only thing you can do ,is to schedule our event and the chips fall where they do. I would rather go to our banquet than anywhere else.

01-Feb-16
I feel the same way.

01-Feb-16

02-Feb-16
when I was an officer,, we would spend many hours trying to balance the WVBA schedule ,, club schedules ,, motel and conference centers schedule ,,, its impossible to balance everything for everyone,, just had to do what was best for our event and most of members,,,

02-Feb-16
when I was an officer,, we would spend many hours trying to balance the WVBA schedule ,, club schedules ,, motel and conference centers schedule ,,, its impossible to balance everything for everyone,, just had to do what was best for our event and most of members,,,

04-Feb-16
you can say that again George. Oh, you already did. LOL!

04-Feb-16
I know there are always things going on and you all have to schedule it the best you can with all those factors, but I was just a little sad when I decided to go to NFAA National Indoors this season, and I later realized it was the same weekend as the Banquet. No one's fault but mine, just didn't want to miss it. Especially since you all had C.J. Winand coming as guest. I am sure he will have a great seminar.

13-Feb-16
What kind of hunts is lined up for this year? What weekend is it I can't find my packet from the charleston expo think my ol lady throwed it away along with every other thing I got as always

13-Feb-16
Will start putting hunts, etc. on the WVBA website soon. Agenda will be posted soon as well.

PM me your e-mail and I will e-mail you the reservation form.

14-Feb-16
I got the form thanks

15-Feb-16

Little Bear's Link
I finally found time to start getting our hunts and other auction items listed on the WVBA website.

Check out the list, contact the outfitters and start making plans to bid on these outstanding hunts and merchandise.

More will be added and confirmed in the coming days/weeks.

We always strive to have a variety of items to please everyone as much as that is possible.

Any member that is willing to use your God-given talents to make some unique item like cedar arrows, hand-made quilts, etc. - all donations are desired!

16-Feb-16
Where is the Ron Miller fully guided coyote hunt? :)

16-Feb-16
JR - are you trying to get FedEx more business? LOL

16-Feb-16
Yea

05-Mar-16
Several may not follow our website or Facebook page, so posting the notice that the late fee for banquet tickets applies after Monday.

Visit the Facebook page to get a sneak peak at some of the auction items up for grabs.

• Sitka Gear