Harv 29-Jan-16
horsethief51 30-Jan-16
DaleHajas 30-Jan-16
DaleHajas 31-Jan-16
horsethief51 31-Jan-16
Metikki 01-Feb-16
DaleHajas 01-Feb-16
28-Jan-16
Has anyone gone to the total archery challenge at seven spring? if you have how was it?

28-Jan-16
My son and his gang went last year. They walked 13 miles- 4 courses. Some won prizes which were decent. A good turnout. Good targets and good locations include a couple 100 yd plus.

They really enjoyed it and are heading back again this year.

28-Jan-16
I'm hoping to make it out this year. Was planning on going last year but something came up. A couple guys I talked to said its a good time.

28-Jan-16
Would love to get more information on this if anyone has dates or times. Much appreciated.

29-Jan-16
There are quite a few campgrounds and Laurel Hill state Park is about 3 mikes from Seven Springs. You can stay at the resort.

29-Jan-16
Its May 20.21 and 22nd.

29-Jan-16
Thanks, sounds like a good time.

30-Jan-16
Dale, we should see if we can do a table down there.

30-Jan-16
They gets lots of shooters. I think its sponsored by Prime Archery.... They also do trad during the weekend too.

31-Jan-16
From the Prime Total Archery Challenge Facebook page:

Prime Total Archery Challenge fueled by Mtn Ops is coming to 7 Springs Resort and bringing you the worlds greatest outdoor 3D archery experience in the nation. We work hard to provide a fun, family friendly environment where everyone can enjoy the great sport of archery. It’s like we always say, “Life… Its Better with a Bow!” The Prime Total Archery Challenge fueled by Mtn Ops, or TAC, is the foremost leader in fun non-competitive outdoor 3D shoots in the United States. We work hard to provide our participants with real world archery shots in a safe and family friendly environment. Participants can expect:

100+ 3D archery targets

You can do any course and start at any time within the open times. Remember this is a fun shoot.

Multiple Courses for different skill levels. (You can shoot any course and scoot in to a comfortable range)

Locals Course-15-40 yd shots minimal angles

Prime Course (toughest course but a lot of fun)- Rocky Mountain Western Shoot, 40-100 yds with steep angles and tougher shots

Exotics Course- 25-65 yds with steep angles and good shots that test your skill

Stationary Kids Range 10 target shoot at dinosaurs and Zombies!

Kids Course- 12 target from 5-20 yds. This is a great beginners course and fun kids shoot.

Pop-up System with moving 3D targets

Novelty Shots with the chance to win multiple prizes. Win a Truck, an Oklahoma Whitetail Hunt, a Rinehart target and more.

King of the Mountain- For those of you that like a little competition, we have added the King of the Mountain. This competition is pay to play. This is done on the Prime course and the highest score wins. Good Luck!

-Vendors with the latest outdoor products

-Free Education for novice and beginners

-An Amazing Venue

-Fun for the whole family

-Great food and Fun!

This is the one archery event you do not want to miss. All participants that pre-register online by May 15th will get an awesome event t-shirt and an extra entry to win a Prime or Quest bow (Target bows are not included). Please feel free to contact us at anytime we look forward to seeing you soon.

Register today for a chance to win a new Prime Bow @

http://totalarcherychallenge.com/7-springs-resort-pa/

31-Jan-16
Thanks Dale.

01-Feb-16
I'll call today Art

01-Feb-16
Pmed you Art

• Sitka Gear