woodstick 29-Jan-16
gcolephone 30-Jan-16
sundaynwv 30-Jan-16
gcoleman 02-Feb-16
gcoleman 02-Feb-16
gcoleman 02-Feb-16
preed 02-Feb-16
29-Jan-16
Below is the email addresses of most of the house judiciary committee. Please cut and paste and send a quick email in favor of Sunday hunting, especially HB 4170. Shouldn't take five minutes. Thanks.

29-Jan-16
29-Jan-16
Thank u!

29-Jan-16
Done. Would like to see a bill that would include public land as well, but you have to start somewhere.

29-Jan-16
Done. Thanks for the addresses.

29-Jan-16
Woodstock,

This bill does include public land.

29-Jan-16
That's great! I missed that part somehow. I only saw the part about removing the restrictions on Sunday hunting on private land and clarifying that written permission is required.

30-Jan-16
I will do asap when I get back to work monday...or is that to late?...laptops at work...not smart enough to do on phone

30-Jan-16
Thanks George!

02-Feb-16
emails sent today ,,, rest of you need to voice your support if you feel led to ,,,,this may be the best chance its ever had to pass,,, copy and paste address takes just a few minutes and can make a big difference in our economy and time spent in the woods with our children,,

02-Feb-16
this is encouraging i just got an email back from one of the Committee member saying "George, thank you for your note I completely agree with you, needs to be changed" so fellows we need to send in your views asap

02-Feb-16
this is encouraging i just got an email back from one of the Committee member saying "George, thank you for your note I completely agree with you, needs to be changed" so fellows we need to send in your views asap

02-Feb-16
Done!!

• Sitka Gear