Two Feathers 05-Feb-16
razorhead 05-Feb-16
Two Feathers 06-Feb-16
razorhead 06-Feb-16
razorhead 10-Feb-16
razorhead 06-Mar-16
Two Feathers 07-Mar-16
03-Feb-16
This hunt will go on again, and will be the first Sunday in March, March 6th 2016. Limiting hunt to 30 shooters, but that does not include kids, who are always welcome..

The birds are ordered so they are confirmed. 60 rooster release. 110 acres of field, pines and woods, in a kettle area setting.....

Cost for non club members is 45.00. that includes lunch, and inside 3D shooting, sponsored by the Newburg Sportsmen Club, details on the web site....

Have 20 already coming, this is a lot of fun. Wing shooting is fun, have at least 5 flu flu arrows, I suggest a few more, no broadheads, dogs welcome, blaze orange required, hat or vest

meet at club at 8am and leave for land down the road, at 8:45, hunts starts at 9am till 4pm. lunch is served at 11am, and will be served all day, so you can come and go....

03-Feb-16
well that did not take long,,,,,, filled it up

05-Feb-16
No broadheads. So what are you using?

05-Feb-16
well I suggest you go to leatherwall, those guys have a lot of heads they use for birds..... I use the allwellhead, behind the field point...... you might get a lot of suggestions here, but bird shooting, is better talked about on leatherwall

06-Feb-16
Are kids free or extra?

06-Feb-16
all kids are free, except if they are of the age, that they need to buy a hunting license

10-Feb-16
does not look like anyone will be using dogs, so I do not think that bh's will be a problem,,,,, the problem with really sharp bh's is it can cut a dogs pad, etc

lots of guys use blunts, heavy stuff,,,,, go ask the guys from Ojibwa what they use,,,, anyway, meet at the club at 8am.....

I now have 66 birds,,,,,,,,,,

06-Mar-16
Thanks everyone for coming, it was a fun shoot, and both money birds were taken in flight. Two Feathers grandson had a good time, and glad to see the kids who showed up. Nice having kids pick up arrows......

Thanks again for coming,,,,,,,

07-Mar-16
We had fun. I think I shed more blood than the pheasants. The thorns in the woods were vicious.

• Sitka Gear