Steve 08-Feb-16
Steve 08-Feb-16
Steve 08-Feb-16
Steve 08-Feb-16
sbschindler 08-Feb-16
Dunner 09-Feb-16
Koelzer 16-Mar-16
04-Feb-16
Hey everyone i wanted to put the word out that the MBA will be auctioning online an African Plains Game Hunt as part of our annual convention/banquet! Matlabas Game Hunters has generously donated to the MBA in the past but has seriously stepped up their donation for this year! Check out the MBA website and click on the convention window for hunt details and bidding. You don't need to be an MBA member to bid but we welcome anyone who would like to join. Great opprotunity here, check it out!

04-Feb-16
I have been on this hunt, through a Montana Bowhunters Association auction, and I can confidently and emphatically recommend Matlabas Game Hunters. This is a bow-only operation that supports P&Y, the MBA, and even some local Montana bowhunting clubs.

My 10 days with this family run operation were some of the most memorable of my life! Willem and Flippie were fantastic hosts (they literally gave me the shirts off their backs) and the hunting was amazing.

If you want to see pictures or have any questions about the hunt, please feel free to find me at the Montana Bowhunters Association banquet, which is at Fairmont Hot springs on April 2nd, or PM me here on Bowsite.

Best Regards, Stephen LePage

05-Feb-16
Steve.

Can you post a few pictures here on this thread?

Thanks.

08-Feb-16

Steve's embedded Photo
Steve's embedded Photo
Wall tent we stayed in. Yes, that is a shower in the back. We really roughed it.

08-Feb-16

Steve's embedded Photo
Steve's embedded Photo
Kudu.

08-Feb-16

Steve's embedded Photo
Steve's embedded Photo
Warthog.

08-Feb-16

Steve's embedded Photo
Steve's embedded Photo
Blue Wildebeast.

Like I said, we had a blast hunting with Matlabas (check the outfitter reviews here on Bowsite) and this auction supports the MBA. What more could you ask for?

Again, if anyone has any questions or wants to see more pictures, just get drop me a line.

Thanks, Stephen LePage

08-Feb-16
Hey Steve, just one suggestion SMILE

09-Feb-16
Great Pics Steve! Thanks for sharing! I kept staring at the gal with you and wondering why she looked so familiar... Duh! Finally put it together with your last name! She did a great job speaking at our last two conventions! Thanks again to both you and Amy! ~ Sean

16-Mar-16
Bidding has started on this awesome adventure!!! 16 days left to place your bid for a chance to hunt the dark continent. log onto the MBA website at www.mtba.org to place a bid and check out all our other great prizes and auctions!!!

• Sitka Gear