Steve White 11-Feb-16
FiveRs 11-Feb-16
Steve White 11-Feb-16
happygolucky 12-Feb-16
TrapperJack 13-Feb-16
Stinky Jim 13-Feb-16
Bwana 2 15-Feb-16
10-Feb-16
The 2016 bear tags have been drawn. Check online for your tag. It will be several weeks before getting your cards in the mail.

10-Feb-16
Good luck to those who have drawn! Hunt safe!

10-Feb-16
Looks like I'll be in zone d come September

10-Feb-16
My son in B drew. Wife has 12 points but put in for a point knowing he would draw. She'll draw next spring.

10-Feb-16
DT- she wanted hounds first anyway!

10-Feb-16
Finally after 11 years I drew zone B tag!!! Wahooooo!!!

10-Feb-16
I been hearing from several that have not drawn with 10 in B this year. Going to be interesting to see the break down when released! All my clients booked prior to the drawing did get a tag as hoped. Which is a good thing.

My wife did not draw with 8 as we figured. Doubt she will next year. So looks like she will be waiting until 2018!

10-Feb-16
One of my Clients just drew with 5 points in Zone D

10-Feb-16
The wife just found out she drew a Zone C kill tag. Problem is our cabin is in Zone B. She applied for the wrong area. So we're looking for any recommendations for a Zone C county or an outfitter for zone C area.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

10-Feb-16
I drew in A, with at least 10 points. Where are you seeing how many points you had and what unit you drew? I went to where you buy licenses on line but it only tells me that I drew and now have 0 points.

11-Feb-16
Tried for D with 5 and didn't draw. Looks like I'll be waiting 2 more years for bait to be before dogs again. Good luck

11-Feb-16
SouthernWIwhitetails.....Why wait 2 years?

11-Feb-16
Jeff, it would have shown the points prior to the draw. Dont believe it does after. It should show the zone you drew it where it says permit awarded on there. If not perhaps the data is just not fully complete yet.

Am surprised that you wasted that many points applying in Zone A. Not sure, but guessing you are closer to D as well. Either way could about be on your second tag in those zones.

MF- Some folks have a preference to wait for the years sitters go first rather than dogs. Either they don't want to be possibly disturbed by dogs. Or, are still under the misconception dogs scare all the game from the wounds. It really dont matter it is a personal preference, and your choice. Which is also why years like this one it can require more points to draw a tag. Same as if my wife does not draw next year with 9 and most likely will not. She will wait until 2019. Because she dont want to be disturbed by sitters(LOL JUST A JOKE!!) Seriously, because 19 will be dogs first and she will not sit. That way, that year she will have first crack at the biggest baddest bear we can find. Momma going to get some revenge!!

11-Feb-16
I have hunted D back when it was A1 and you could draw it real easy, there are good places there but the places I used to hunt are too inaccessible now that all the atv access roads into them are closed. I am too old to be carrying buckets of bait that far. There are some places in D that I could make work but I have some very good bait sites in A now that are not too far from home. They get used by myself or friends about every 3 years.

Also, we figured we would draw in MN last year but didn't. So our MN hunt moved to '17 so I could hunt WI this year.

11-Feb-16
Steve White...I understand and know why people seem to want to wait..I just wanted to hear it from SoutherWIwhitetails reasoning and then I would have chimed in and told him why there's no need to wait.

11-Feb-16
I did not draw in A with 8 points.

11-Feb-16
WOW 8!!! That's crazy for Zone A. Especially since 5 drew last year. Must be a staggering amount of folks that waited for sitters first this year. The numbers in some of the zones is crazy. Must be on that bubble this year??

11-Feb-16
My mother-in-law didn't draw with 11 in B!!

11-Feb-16
Mentioned to DT earlier something must be wrong there. 10's are drawing so all 11's should. Unless thought 11 with 10 going in. Or didnt request a harvest permit. Something is up either way.

12-Feb-16
Yeah Steve, I definitely expected to draw this year. Kinda bummed I did not.

13-Feb-16
Drew zone C with 1 point.

13-Feb-16
Got mine. Zone C.

15-Feb-16
I got zone A with 8 points. First time very excited.

• Sitka Gear