Treerat 02-Mar-16
Rut Nut 03-Mar-16
Huntinggal2009 03-Mar-16
Mule Power 05-Mar-16
archerynut 05-Mar-16
horsethief51 07-Mar-16
Rut Nut 08-Mar-16
16-Feb-16
Now that cabin fever has kicked in, I was wondering what dream hunt I would do. My brother moved to Texas so hog hunting or other exotics are a possibility. Growing older I will probably not be able to use a spear. Lol. But as the snow keeps falling maybe a trip to Punxsutawney for a little. ....

16-Feb-16
I'm leaving for my dream hunt in a month. Seven buddies and I will be chasing hogs in the beautiful SC swamps with our stick bows!

It's an annual Spring Break hunt we've been doing for years.

16-Feb-16
I got a little in Punxy one time:)

16-Feb-16
how about trying for a Texas free range Audad hunt?

Bill V

16-Feb-16

redbuffalo's embedded Photo
redbuffalo's embedded Photo
RC, he has your eyes.

17-Feb-16
Whats that guy doin to the other end?? ROFL MAO

17-Feb-16
He's saying that's red beastmaster over there, get him. LMFAO

02-Mar-16
My dream hunt is Dall Sheep, but since I won't be moving to AK anytime soon or paying 15 grand that's not going to happen anytime soon. But I have done a different dream hunt to AK for blacktail and making a return trip this August.

02-Mar-16
My cousin lives in Wasilla and weve discussed bowhunting The Little Delta area-same area as the book Bows on The Little Delta details. A feller has to be in better shape than myself to attempt the hunt the same mountains as Bear and St. Charles. A feller may have to start therapy and C25K..... Like a month ago:)

02-Mar-16
I'm headed to montana this year!!! Iowa next yr (i hope) with some friends. Wyoming the following... newfoundland moose one or two years afterwards!!!

I have a few dream hunts planned... can't wait!!!

Most of all, my kids are becoming more and more interested... getting them out locally for some deer is just as, if not more so, exciting...

02-Mar-16

02-Mar-16

02-Mar-16

02-Mar-16

02-Mar-16

02-Mar-16

02-Mar-16
Lol holy crap..

02-Mar-16
Cabin fever? I've been scouting for next archery deer season 4-5 days a week and checking cameras & shed hunting at least two hours on work nights and 4-5 hours in my days off. I won't give in to cabin fever never have.

My dream hunt would be to live long enough to hunt with my boys and my grandchildren anywhere for any type of game but MY preference would be at a southern Ohio deer camp.

Mike

03-Mar-16
I've got all kinds of dream hunts on my mind. Unfortunately, that's all they'll be(a DREAM) for a while! ;-) Son starts college next year.

03-Mar-16
My dream hunt would be anywhere with my Mom and Dad again.

05-Mar-16
I dream big.... but keep it real. I will never be shelling out the money for things like Alaska sheep or brown bear so I don't even put them on the bucket list. I really like Sophia Vergara but will probably never get a shot opportunity. But if I can legally hunt a species on my own I'm there.

I dream of killing giant bull elk... so I go try every year. I dream of monster mule deer... and buy points. I would hate to have a bucket list of items that I couldn't keep checking off.

I have yet to hunt free ranging hogs but really want to do it some time. Sika deer are on my list too. Both very realistic "dream hunts".

05-Mar-16

archerynut's embedded Photo
archerynut's embedded Photo
I still have sheep on my list in hope that someday I met a friend that is a AK resident or that one of my boys moves there and can take me. But until then I will just keep going after their blacktail and caribou. One day I'd like to do a backpack hunt for elk, mule deer or antelope. But I just can't get AK out of my system.

07-Mar-16
Just found out that the baby my daughter is expecting in July should be a boy. It would be nice get to take him hunting someday.

08-Mar-16
Congrats Art! :)

• Sitka Gear