griz 18-Mar-16
BOWJO 19-Mar-16
griz 21-Mar-16
BOWJO 22-Mar-16
DaleHajas 01-Apr-16
BOWJO 03-Apr-16
BOWJO 12-Apr-16
02-Mar-16
The Disabled Hunter Banquet will be held April 16th at CJ Hummels in Lenhartsville. Who's going? Joe and Gary and their crew put on one great night and our group ALWAYS looks forward to this big nite. No matter how much you spend (thats a hint to bring money!) you always leave with a good feeling in your gut for helping those that have bean delt some bad cards. Great food, prizes and lots of fun. Better get your tickets before they sell out. Hope to see and meet some of you guys and gals there.

02-Mar-16
I am really hoping to make it this year!

02-Mar-16
MJ and I Are planning. Jim Scanlon and Chuck Raabe are supposed to attend as well. Jims son Chad was a DHP recipient and Chuck was as well.

02-Mar-16
I'll be there.

03-Mar-16
Im not goin then.....:)

04-Mar-16
I'm a happy man then

05-Mar-16
There goes peace and quiet if McQuacker is going...

09-Mar-16
Who else is going to be there? I know they sell 400 tickets so somebody must be going!

09-Mar-16
I'll be there

09-Mar-16
300 griz, and their going fast! but thanks for starting the thread!

The program has really grown in the past few years. In the early years we would work hard to send two or three disabled hunters on trips with the proceeds from our annual banquet. This past year, with the help of some corporate sponsorships, we were able to send nine hunters on trips all over the country. This year we would like to do over ten. If you would like tickets or more info, contact me or check us out on facebook to get a look at some of the auction items or hunts that will be offered @ ubpdhp

09-Mar-16
Also, if you know of anyone with a disability, who can no longer get out and hunt, please have them apply to the program. This past year we actually ran short on applicants.

10-Mar-16
Sorry for the misquote Joe. All I can say is that every year I think "What if I was in that position of not being able to hunt on my own anymore because of illness or accident?". Seeing and supporting what you guys do, I know someone would be there to help me and it is reassuring. Thanks again for the efforts.

18-Mar-16
Joe, For those of us not on FB could you post a list of auction items or at least the hunts that will be up?

19-Mar-16
For this year, we have two bearhunts

One with Ron Henry in Northern Quebec.

The other is with Trophy Hunters outfitters in New Brunswick. Lloyd Gates is a Bowsite Sponsor, and top rated bear guide for trophy sized, as well as color phased bears.

We have a very popular Spring turkey hunt with Fair Game Outfitters in NC for this Spring.

We also have an awesome Texas whitetail deer hunt with gun or bow with Dessert Mountain Guide Service. He is very flexible with his dates and times.

There may be more to come....

21-Mar-16
Thanks Joe

22-Mar-16
A little correction to the New Brunswick bear hunt with Lloyd Gates. Trophy sized bears he offers, color phases he does not. My mistake. Also he is no longer a Bowsite sponsor. Sorry guys.

01-Apr-16
Anybody recommend a hotel in the area of the restaurant? We stayed at the Microtel last time

03-Apr-16
I know of a little house in Bethlehem, you would always be welcome there :)

10 minutes the the Sands!

12-Apr-16
As of right now there are less than twenty tickets left, so if you have interest in attending, please contact me soon. Thanks to all who have donated and continue to support this worthy cause.

• Sitka Gear