Moultrie Mobile
Strictly Sticks Trad 3D Sunday, Mar. 13!
Pennsylvania
Contributors to this thread:
HARRY CARRY 05-Mar-16
HARRY CARRY 05-Mar-16
hawkeye in PA 05-Mar-16
Red Beastmaster 06-Mar-16
Bob Hildenbrand 06-Mar-16
HARRY CARRY 06-Mar-16
Red Beastmaster 07-Mar-16
Bob Hildenbrand 08-Mar-16
HARRY CARRY 11-Mar-16
J3100 11-Mar-16
HARRY CARRY 12-Mar-16
HARRY CARRY 13-Mar-16
RC 14-Mar-16
J3100 14-Mar-16
hawkeye in PA 14-Mar-16
Boobacker 15-Mar-16
HARRY CARRY 15-Mar-16
05-Mar-16

HARRY  CARRY's embedded Photo
Chant the incantations. Activate the drum circles. Call out to the skies above. And, keep your fingers crossed:

Strictly Sticks Traditional Archers will be having our final shoot of the 2015-2016 Winter Season next Sunday, March 13, and WE'D REALLY LIKE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No more evil cold weather. No more frozen water lines at the clubhouse. No more neglected township roads that get attention 24 hours after the fact.

Yes, it's scheduled: the Annual "Archer Appreciation Day 3-D" shoot, for next Sunday, March 13! DO WHATEVER YOU THINK WILL WORK, SO THIS CAN HAPPEN!!

And, through your positive vibes, the shoot will be from 8 am until 1 PM, with all paying Archers having a basic buffet lunch provided as thanks for being a part of our Winter Season's schedule!

The Crew has appreciated EVERYONE who has stopped by to shoot with us, and look forward to continuing on with our September 2-day event, then the 2016-2017 Winter Schedule starting up.

So, if you are looking for a Traditional Archery shoot to attend next Sunday, whether this will be your first or 50th time with us, please consider yourself invited. As always, at this time, the course is still in our imaginations. But, whatever path we do take, we hope it will be just what YOU need to enjoy a day of Archery either with friends, with family, or as a solitary "pre-hunt" journey on your own.

We know you'll join us in hoping for the best next weekend....!

8 AM until 1 PM. Next Sunday, March 13, at the usual place.

Like Tom Bodet kinda said, "We'll leave the targets up for ya!!"

Thanks! From "The Crew"

05-Mar-16

05-Mar-16
Atta Boy HC!

06-Mar-16
Set out lots of piggies Randy. We need to practice our "low and tights". The tribe heads to SC in the morning!

06-Mar-16
I second the pig motion!

06-Mar-16
The Crew will do its best to hog up the course! THANKS, guys!

07-Mar-16
We might even bring a few Sheetz hogs!

All I gotta do is yell "BUFFET!" , and they'll follow me to the shoot. They're already wearing their black halter tops so it's gonna be a grand time!

08-Mar-16
David...just make sure that they aren't tagging along Monday morning when we pull out for SC.

11-Mar-16
Just a bump up.....

11-Mar-16

J3100's embedded Photo
J3100's embedded Photo
WE WILL BE THERE

12-Mar-16
The weather is...what the weather is. And will be.

At least, the building's pipes are not frozen....!!! Thanks for your considerations!!!

13-Mar-16
Well, how bout that?!!

It wasn't a total washout after all, was it?!!

THANK YOU to the AT LEAST 53 folks who shot with Strictly Sticks today, and to their family and friends who came along....

The Crew really did not know how many would venture over today, given every TV channel's version and percentage of rain for the day.

Yes, at times there was a light rain. But, there were many periods between 8 AM and 1 PM where the skies were dry.

Today's attendance was actually the highest we had during the 2015-2016 Winter Season!

So, to all of you who took time to shoot with us today, THANK YOU! It means a lot to the Crew to see a parking lot filled with cars and trucks, and to hear the various cheers and groans coming from the hillsides. (And the occasional "clank" from the Steeliest of Targets...!!)

Have a good Spring and Summer Season, and SEE YOU IN SEPTMEMBER!! (September 10-11, 2016, for our 2-Day Traditional Weekend)

The Crew

14-Mar-16
That's great Randy.

14-Mar-16
If anybody knows who had leather goods for sale, would like contact info .Lots of good stuff

14-Mar-16
Enjoyed the shoot, as usual!! Thanks SS crew!

15-Mar-16
I think he is Hog hunting with Bobby this week !

15-Mar-16
If anyone here knows the three "Donaldson" Brothers who attended the shoot Sunday, I'm trying to reach "Tom Donaldson" about a quiver. He gave me his email address, but I don't know if I read/copied it correctly. I sent an email Sunday, but have not had a reply, and I'm thinking it might have gone into cyber-space.... Thanks! Randy

• Sitka Gear