Little Bear 08-Mar-16
Big-Otis-Jeff 08-Mar-16
Little Bear 08-Mar-16
Turk 08-Mar-16
Babysaph 09-Mar-16
Coop 10-Mar-16
Babysaph 11-Mar-16
08-Mar-16
DNR Sectional Meetings are next week. All start at 6pm. Good time to ask questions and voice opinions about the proposed regulations for next season.

Monday, March 14, 2016: Fairmont - East Fairmont High School (Commons Area) Mullins – Twin Falls State Park Martinsburg - James Rumsey Technical Institute (Cafeteria) Milton - West Virginia Pumpkin Park (Office Building) Spencer – Spencer Community Building Flatwoods - Braxton County High School

Tuesday, March 15, 2016: Glen Dale - John Marshall High School (Commons) Moorefield - South Branch Inn (Rt. 220) Elkins - DNR Operations Center Fayetteville - New River Gorge, Canyon Rim Visitor Center Logan - Chief Logan State Park Conference Center Parkersburg - City Building (Lobby)

For anyone that's interested - Chief Logan has the best cookies at their location! And this is a debate free thread - LOL!

08-Mar-16
Pretty sure their mind is already made up.....they have $$ on the brain..

But if I don't have to work, I am there.

08-Mar-16
I sure hate how Bowsite changes the format on posts. It was easy to read when I first inserted the text.

08-Mar-16
DNR Sectional Meetings are next week.

All start at 6pm. Good time to ask questions and voice opinions about the proposed regulations for next season.

Monday, March 14, 2016: Fairmont - East Fairmont High School (Commons Area)

Mullins – Twin Falls State Park

Martinsburg - James Rumsey Technical Institute (Cafeteria)

Milton - West Virginia Pumpkin Park (Office Building)

Spencer – Spencer Community Building

Flatwoods - Braxton County High School

Tuesday, March 15, 2016: Glen Dale - John Marshall High School (Commons)

Moorefield - South Branch Inn (Rt. 220)

Elkins - DNR Operations Center

Fayetteville - New River Gorge, Canyon Rim Visitor Center

Logan - Chief Logan State Park Conference Center

Parkersburg - City Building (Lobby)

09-Mar-16
I used to love to go to the meetings in Martinsburg. It was a good form of entertainment. Some good old boys in the back (usually guys that had previous run ins with the officers) would start making suggestions and then would piss off the officers and it turned into an argument. LOL I Don't go any more. You can tell the DNR didn't want to be there. I thought it was a waste of time but maybe it has changed now.

10-Mar-16
I suggest you go if you want to express your feelings so you can go home feeling good about yourself. BUT keep in mind their mind is made up before you go, they don't give a rats ass what you think, they are only there because it's required they go! PERIOD. Been there done that.

11-Mar-16
I agree Coop. They only go to the meetings because they have to. Their mind is already made up. I don't go anymore for that reason. And it doesn't bother me one bit that I don't go. Lol. I am at th point I am giving up on there being a change. Too old to worry about it now.

• Sitka Gear