RC 28-Apr-16
saltydog 29-Apr-16
horsethief51 30-Apr-16
HARRY CARRY 30-Apr-16
HARRY CARRY 30-Apr-16
Red Beastmaster 30-Apr-16
horsethief51 01-May-16
08-Mar-16
Well. We got date for our Block Shoot. Gonna be April 30th and May 1st At Herminie #2 Gun Club, in Herminie PA. As soon as I figure it out, I'll post the flier or a link to the clubs websight.

08-Mar-16
Hosted by: Herminie #2 Game Assoc. Located at: 219 Cody Rd., Herminie, Pa. 15637 **************************************************** Dates: April 30th and May 1st Shooter must qualify Saturday to shoot Sunday Sign in: 11:30 am -12:30 pm. Competition starts @ 1:00 Must use Judo points, rubber blunts or similar. Max diameter of point is 1 1/8 inches. Maximum shot distance will be 25 yards. The course will be 22 targets and will consist of 2D targets. Classes will be mens barebow, womens barebow, and youth barebow. No sights, releases, binoculars or range finders. There will also be a short 3D course for fun. Free primitive camping, restrooms open at night. The kitchen will be open Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning, and for lunch on Sunday. Cost will be $15 dollars for the weekend and youth 12 and under are free. For more info contact: Bob Hildenbrand at 724-446-9384 or [email protected]. Or visit: http://www.herminiegunclub.com/ THIS IS A COMPETITIVE SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!

08-Mar-16
I do love a good block party!

I'll be there for the weekend.

22-Mar-16
Just got a supply of judos and rubber blunts to sell at the shoot for those that don't have. Been working on the courses and such. I joined this club last year and we are trying to revive a long dead archery program.

If you need any info, just PM me.

05-Apr-16
Bump up for the Gnome.

07-Apr-16
As soon as I figure it out, I'll post the flier or a link to the clubs websight.

WELLLL?

14-Apr-16
Dates: April 30th and May 1st Shooter must qualify Saturday to shoot Sunday Sign in: 11:30 am -12:30 pm. Competition starts @ 1:00 Must use Judo points, rubber blunts or similar. Max diameter of point is 1 1/8 inches. Maximum shot distance will be 25 yards. The course will be 22 targets and will consist of 2D targets. Classes will be mens barebow, womens barebow, and youth barebow. No sights, releases, binoculars or range finders. There will also be a short 3D course for fun. Free primitive camping, restrooms open at night. The kitchen will be open Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning, and for lunch on Sunday. Cost will be $15 dollars for the weekend and youth 12 and under are free. For more info contact: Bob Hildenbrand at 724-446-9384 or [email protected]. Or visit: http://www.herminiegunclub.com/ THIS IS A COMPETITIVE SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!

27-Apr-16
Hey guys. Sorry to say we have to cancel for this weekend. Couple health issues with the crew(strep throat) and some concern over course saftey with the rain coming. Looking to have more info on new dates in a few days. Probably looking at late June

28-Apr-16
Thank goodness for the Strictly Sticks grapevine as I found out just as I was starting to load up the trailer for the weekend. Bummer!! Sharon and I were rarin' to go.

This will give me more time to practice breaking golf tees @ 15 yds.

28-Apr-16
Ah come on Salty-dog-boy... You can't even see 15 yards let alone hit a tee:)

29-Apr-16
That's because I do it Samurai style - with my eyes closed.

30-Apr-16
Might be able to go now.

30-Apr-16
I can only imagine that if this event will be like, when it gets rescheduled. Smackdown talk, people from all over, and Samurai-Ninja Archers......

Herminie will never be the same....

Bring it on, baby...!!!!

30-Apr-16
My typing should have read: I can only imagine WHAT THIS EVENT WILL BE LIKE"....

Dang Ninjas are already in my computer...

30-Apr-16
It's a shame it was postponed, but with this weather I'm glad they did. I'll take watching the Pens by a nice wood fire over a cold damp night in the back of my car any day!

01-May-16
And the Pirates won again, in the rain.

• Sitka Gear