Arizona
Contributors to this thread:
Northwoods90 17-Mar-16
Maverick940 17-Mar-16
Heat 17-Mar-16
Heat 17-Mar-16
Ed 18-Mar-16
17-Mar-16
I'm from NW Wisconsin and will be relocating to Arizona to the Chandler area. I'm not new to bow hunting I have been at it now for 14 years. Have taken my share of whitetail and bear. I'm turning to the internet because I'm looking for public hunting land and kind of an overall rundown of how licencing works in AZ any and all information is appreciated.

17-Mar-16
Northwoods90:

Actually, the best place to begin your research, would be the Arizona Game & Fish Department website: www.azgfd.com

And, if you need any particulars about Arizona or hunting in Arizona, you're welcome to contact me at any time.

Maverick

17-Mar-16
Most archery deer is OTC, only the Kaibab and Strip require draw permit tags for archery deer. Most other stuff is by draw. Get residency, buy a license and start applying for draws and hunting deer.

17-Mar-16
Forgot to mention most land is public in As so finding a place to hunt is generally not a problem.

18-Mar-16
Northwoods, I moved here from Wisconsin 9 years ago. I also live in Chandler, I'll shoot you a PM. I'd be happy to get you up to speed.

• Sitka Gear