gcolephone 20-Mar-16
Ron Miller 20-Mar-16
Rutbuster 20-Mar-16
sundaynwv 20-Mar-16
wvmule 20-Mar-16
L.S. 20-Mar-16
Bennett2012 20-Mar-16
20-Mar-16
Thanks to all the WVBA officers for another great banquet...good to see everyone..first time in many years I didnt get to stay up all weekend...maybe next year...anyway food was great....lot of great info put out by speaker...very interesting...again thanks...gc

20-Mar-16
I to would like to say Thank You to the the Officers and Directors who worked so hard, also to everyone else who helped make the Banquet weekend another enjoyable event and weekend. Thanks to all that came, that donated, that generously bought tickets and auction items.

Good seeing everyone, every year there are less of the Older guys, one of these years it will be you or I, let's make the most of our time together and enjoy our time together,

God bless ya,

Ron

20-Mar-16
I also enjoyed the banquet and would like to thank everybody that dedicated time and effort to make everything go smoothly. I also thought the information presented by the speaker was very interesting. I'm pretty sure that I could see the state employees around the front table squirming as they listened. LOL. The ironic part was that I was setting at the table with the president of the WV QDMA. Very, very interesting. He seemed to be a very nice guy who has very specific goals.

I hope change is in the wind for this state.

20-Mar-16
Great that everyone enjoyed a quality banquet.

20-Mar-16
Another excellent event by the WVBA. I leave every year amazed at the magnitude of the banquet weekend and all of the work that goes into it. I really enjoyed C.J. Winand's presentation as guest speaker too. Thanks to all who make the banquet a reality every year.

20-Mar-16

L.S.'s embedded Photo
L.S.'s embedded Photo
Glad to see Hall of Fame members recognized. Hate I missed the hug. I had a great time with my wife and dad. Glad to see all my old friends. Thanks to all that makes the banquet happen. GOOD JOB

20-Mar-16
Very good banquet!!! It was a great weekend only problem I have is that I run out of money every year haha I even brought a lil extra and still run out but didn't come away empty handed. Guest speaker was great made a lot of sense just hope they was some open ears and minds listening THANK YOU WVBA for all you do

• Sitka Gear