notme 21-Mar-16
STM 22-Mar-16
nehunter 22-Mar-16
Mike in CT 22-Mar-16
steve 23-Mar-16
longbeard 24-Mar-16
GF 26-Mar-16
21-Mar-16
Just received the 2015 survey by email. Please ask for a Bobcat and Bear season. Plus the antler restriction would be nice, except for the kids.

Dear Connecticut deer hunter,

You were selected to complete the 2015 Deer Hunter survey. Your responses are very important and will be considered when making future decisions about deer management in Connecticut. Please click on the Begin Survey link below to complete the survey within the next 7-10 days.

21-Mar-16
In the additional comment section I put malloys a cross dresser ..lol

22-Mar-16
I filled out my survey and said to dump the ammo certificate when you can go twenty minutes and buy it, makes NO SENSE !!!!.

22-Mar-16

nehunter's Link
Try this link

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/?sm=7OnaU7NWc33e14OpsRRbQA_3D_3D

22-Mar-16
I got it as a Survey Monkey survey via Andrew LaBonte.

Completed it quickly, comments were:

1. Need expanded predator seasons, bobcat absolutely and bear ideally soon.

2. Eliminate replacement tags in Zone 11 and 12

3. Reduce archery tags as needed in other DMZ's from 4 to 2

4. Antler restrictions (3 points or better per side)

I also voted to keep landowner (>10 acres) and over 65 licenses free. Landowners with more than 10 acres are already paying the state plenty in real estate taxes and the people 65 and over have paid enough in my opinion.

23-Mar-16
Filled mine in last night

24-Mar-16
Sent mine in yesterday also

26-Mar-16
I supported the free tags for seniors... I think rather than point requirements they should just make it 1 buck/hunter/year, regardless of weapon(s) used. Instant Voluntary Restraint.... At least among those who typically take multiple bucks/year. The Brown-and-Down set will continue to shoot the first thing that walks by.....

I also suggested that they should reduce the number of Shotgun A tags in units that are undersubscribed for B. Spread out the pressure more evenly so that maybe.... JUUUUUST maybe the B season & ML might not Completely Suck. Choice of a B-season tag or a preference point for next year.

• Sitka Gear