PAbowhunter1064 24-Mar-16
HDBOW 24-Mar-16
Rut Nut 24-Mar-16
Bowhunting 5C 24-Mar-16
horsethief51 24-Mar-16
Bob McArthur 24-Mar-16
Hellrazor 28-Mar-16
22-Mar-16
Hey, I just moved to PA from upstate NY! I'm happy to be in a free state and not a mini communist country. Anyway, just saying hello! Ill be checking out game lands around me. Trying to figure it all out a new.

22-Mar-16
Welcome to Pa, Justin. What part of Pa are you in?

22-Mar-16
I live in East norriton...so near Norristown/Philly. I work in Sellersville so I'm going to check out some game lands near there. Seems like a lot of opportunity here in PA

22-Mar-16
Welcome Justin, now join our states bowhunting organization, the United Bowhunters of Pa. A lot of good guys down in that area that might be able to help you out finding some places to hunt. You might also want to join us for our annual 5C doe hunt in Sept.

22-Mar-16
Welcome JUSTIN, a Guy named Gary Alt killed all our deer years ago so good luck!

Seriously we have lots of Public land in PA that offers fantastic hunting. You should have a great time.

Mike

23-Mar-16
Welcome to PA Justin. Lots of hunting and fishing opportunities. And on the plus side, in PA you'll be more rested 'cause you get to sleep in on Sundays. :^)

Its a shame you didn't move to the western side of the state. Granted, there's lots of good things to say about the hunting and fishing on the east side, it's just that the men are manlier, the women are prettier, and the bucks are bigger once you cross over the Susquehanna.

And we won't even talk about how we got the Stillers while yunz got the Iggels. LOL!

23-Mar-16
Welcome Justin.

23-Mar-16
Lower Providence Rod & Gun Club is the place to go. Take 363 down to Ridge Pike, go straight on Park Ave and turn right on Audubon Road. Look for Tom Walker. Lots of other clubs around Pottstown, Boyertown and Chester County.

Feel free to send me an e.mail and I will send you more info. [email protected]

Click on the keystone logo above.

23-Mar-16
Welcome sir, glad to have you. We have great hunting opportunities and lots of quality public hunting land.

23-Mar-16
LOL! Welcome to PA Justin! Yes, it is a FREE state.....................just NOT when it comes to Sunday Hunting! Hope you were not looking forward to that! ;-)

23-Mar-16
Well, you can hunt crows and coyotes on Sunday. Just not anything else.

24-Mar-16
Most people don't eat Crow(or coyotes) George! ;-)

24-Mar-16
Welcome, Justin! I will repeat what others have already said...the United Bowhunters of PA is a great organization for all bowhunters in this great state of PA, and I highly encourage you to attend the 5C Doe Hunt & DHP Banquets that they host every year. It really gives me satisfaction to belong to such a great organization who gives back to and works hard for all bowhunters, and the future of bowhunting. I promise you will not find a better group of people that will help you find great places to hunt, and become life long friends.

And fortunately, Gary Alt only killed all the deer where I hunt, so you should be good to go! ;-)

24-Mar-16
Thanks for all of the warm welcome and wishes. I scouted gameland 196 yesterday and saw a doe and found some sign including a nice rub line from last season and a busted beeman! Looks promising. I'm going to be checking 139 out next week. Luckily I'm off Wednesday and Thursdays so Sunday hunting isn't on the agenda for me anyway!

24-Mar-16
Well then it sounds like you will be all set come hunting season! ;-)

24-Mar-16
Welcome to Pa. You will get the benefit of where you live to buy a lot of doe tags, but finding a place to use them is tougher. Evansburgh state park is right up the road from ya. Wear plenty of Orange and avoid the weekends.

24-Mar-16
Anybody tell him about the 5'c doe hunt yet?

24-Mar-16
If you want the BEST ARCHERY ONLY club around, it's Wapiti Archers in Fort Washington. 15-20 minutes from East Norriton. We leave our 3D targets out 24×7×365.

We have a 3D shoot coming up the 1st Sunday of April.

28-Mar-16
Welcome to PA!!

• Sitka Gear