650 Men & Women--Leupold, USA
West Virginia
Contributors to this thread:
Ron Miller 22-Mar-16
sundaynwv 23-Mar-16
22-Mar-16

Ron Miller's embedded Photo
Ron Miller's embedded Photo
Hey guys, I just wanted to put a good word in for Leupold, I bought a RX 11 Leupold Rangefinder in 2009 just before Lonnie and I went to Colorado to hunt with Fred Eichler. This Fall my rangefinder quit working, about that time I saw an add on the Outdoor Channel for Leupold saying "we stand behind what we build, all 650 of us ", I thought Hmmmm, I need to send my rangefinder back, about 2 weeks later it came back in the mail, a brand NEW RX1000 TBR, no charge ! We always hear the bad, I wanted to say something good about a Great Company that stood behind their product !

God bless ya,

Ron

23-Mar-16
Ron,

I have the exact same story. Years go, I bought a Leopoldo rangefinder as my last rangefinder purchase ever needed. Years later it quit working. I called leupold and they told me that electronics only have a one year warranty. I didn't have cash for a new one or to be fixed.

They told me to send it in anyways. A week or so later I got the newest model in the mail. An upgrade! Can't say enough about leupold customer service.

• Sitka Gear