leftee 17-May-16
leftee 17-May-16
Brotsky 17-May-16
Skullwerx 21-May-16
Animal Killer 22-May-16
30-Mar-16

Skullwerx's MOBILE embedded Photo

With season opening in a few long days.... I'll get this started....

This pic was opening weekend a few years ago.... Here's a video of the hunt to get you guys fired up! https://youtu.be/ViigOdfV3nE

31-Mar-16
Great pic!Needed that motivation cause numbers here are spotty but overall down.Scouted again this AM and located a Tom I at least can try to call from some land I have access on.Long shot but all I have so far.Grim.Also noticed an article in the latest issue of Outdoor Life that numbers are down and decreasing significantly in many States for unknown reasons. I hunt coyotes a lot and normally have 5-6 flocks spotted this time of year but zero around here this year.Dam,hope it's temporary! Good hunting to all!

01-Apr-16

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
My opening day gobbler from last year. Hopefully I can duplicate that success this weekend. I won't be able to make it out until Sunday but that looks to be the better day weather wise anyway. Good luck all!

02-Apr-16

Animal Killer's embedded Photo
Opening morning was great!!! 25 turkeys total. 2 big toms, 3 jakes, and the rest hens all within 6 feet to 45 yards. I ended up shooting one but hit him low and got feathers at 31 yards after sitting in the blind for 3 hours. Fun hunt but ill be sure to be back after him in the morning.

02-Apr-16

02-Apr-16

04-Apr-16
Keep after them AK. Not a good opening weekend for us. Way too windy over here in the east and the birds were not gobbling as much as I had hoped. First year in quite a few that no shots were fired for us on the opener. Good luck all!

06-Apr-16
This was the first opener i actually flung an arrow. Shot him low and got feathers. Not sure what happened but im hoping to get out this weekend again for some hunting

10-Apr-16

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
I'll get the 2016 meat pole going with my tom from this morning.

11-Apr-16
Congrats!A beauty. Haven't had a Tom within a 100yds yet.:-( Anyone noticed the wind?

11-Apr-16

11-Apr-16
Wind, is that what you call the typhoon. It completely shredded by blind and it was even staked down.

11-Apr-16
My blind has been staked down on the edge of an open field since last weekend. im really hoping it is still there. i guess ill find out this week when i head out to go sit in it

23-Apr-16

13 yards, on film, and tagged out on the east side of the state. Now the long nights and weekends begin. Traveling west to start filling tags soon!!

26-Apr-16

speedgoat1997's embedded Photo
speedgoat1997's embedded Photo
After having multiple close calls the past few weeks, I managed to fill my tag last weekend.

28-Apr-16
Wow congrats everyone!! My season has been tough so far..... Gobblers not wanting to leave the hens to check me out.

30-Apr-16
Ditto,congrats everyone,nice birds. My buddy and I both finally scored last week.Will get and post a couple pics soon.A tough season with horrible weather for the most part.

30-Apr-16

leftee's embedded Photo
leftee's embedded Photo
First my buddy Brandon's then next post hopefully mine.

30-Apr-16

leftee's embedded Photo
leftee's embedded Photo
hopefully mine.

30-Apr-16

leftee's embedded Photo
leftee's embedded Photo
Good God,dead bird alone better than that pic.

30-Apr-16
Ha Ha Ha! Nice birds Leftee! What blind is that? We are in the market for a new one, the 3 amigo's are getting to big!

01-May-16
Skullwerx the blind is my buddies but believe it's his Primos Dark Horse not his Double Bull. For roomy space both would be hard to beat.For about the same space but a lil less $$ the Primos 'Blind Luck'is hard to beat.

02-May-16
Congrats Leftee! Great birds!

09-May-16

Shotgun bird this past weekend. 6 feet is as close as id let him come. fun hunt

15-May-16
Wow,pretty bird AK.Congrats!

16-May-16

My oldest son turned 10 the end April so was able to get a mentor tag. Well I guess Friday the 13th wasn't so unlucky after all!! He was able to make a great shot on a great bird. 10" beard and 1" spurs. Just over 25lbs. Not sure who was more excited, me or him!

17-May-16
Man fantastic!!! Congrats to him!!!

17-May-16

17-May-16
Awesome! Congrats to you and your boy Skull! Great trophy photo as well, that's a keeper for sure.

21-May-16

Shot this ugly lady today while trying to find a turkey. Saw her crossing the pasture and lip squeaked her in. 20 yard hard quartering to shot. This is the exit side. My first coyote with a bow!

22-May-16
Skull thats pretty good. still no turkey yet though?

• Sitka Gear