RC 02-Apr-16
dougell 04-Apr-16
dougell 04-Apr-16
horsethief51 05-Apr-16
dougell 05-Apr-16
huntinelk 05-Apr-16
dougell 07-Apr-16
31-Mar-16
Does anyone know of any classes on the west part of the state? I am going on a out of state hunt this summer and it is a requirement to have.

01-Apr-16
Pgc runs these classes. Check their web site.

01-Apr-16
https://www.register-ed.com/programs/29?

4-2, 5-14, 6-25 are some dates. 6-25 is in Punxy...

01-Apr-16
Thanks guys.. How have ya been Roy? It's been a long time.

02-Apr-16
Been well...

04-Apr-16
Do kids have to be 11 to take one?I need to get him certified but he turns 11 on 6-26,the day after PUNXSY HAS ONE.

04-Apr-16
Yep.just tried to register him and the system cut me off.The old WCO for that district is a buddy of mine.I'll see if he has any suggestions.

05-Apr-16
When can he buy a regular kid's license? Next summer?

05-Apr-16
Yeah,he won't be 12 until next year but he's been hunting since he was 7.He's been hunting with a crossbow but he's ready to use a compound this year.He'll need the class before next year to participate in a controlled when he's 12 and the classes are hard to find.I just want to get it over with and also want him to take the class anyway.I called the NW region yesterday and hope to get a call back today but it doesn't look promising that they'll let him in.

05-Apr-16
I had my son take the course when he was 9. You have to call the game commission office, they will issue a waiver for a kids under 11 to take the class. Tell them you want to be able to get points for him in AZ, as reason for him taking class early.

07-Apr-16
No go.I talked to the nw regionyesterday and they wouldn't budge an inch.

• Sitka Gear