Mick 01-Apr-16
Heat 01-Apr-16
AZBUGLER 01-Apr-16
elktrax 01-Apr-16
Heat 01-Apr-16
elktrax 01-Apr-16
Lv2hnt 01-Apr-16
01-Apr-16
Chase acct 4893: A charge of $135.00 at AZ GAME & FISH DEPT on 04/01/2016 11:25:49 ET is greater than your $80.00 limit in your Alerts settings.

Sent from my iPhone

01-Apr-16
Congrats! Its for real.

01-Apr-16
No joke!

01-Apr-16
No joke! My son and I are going elk hunting!

01-Apr-16
My son and I are going tooooooo....Thank you Jesus.. Lightning struck us again....two in a row...

01-Apr-16
Right On ELKTRAX! Giving thanks in His name is going to bring you many blessings, some you may see and others you may not! Stoked to see you and AZBugler get hit! Good luck everyone else!

01-Apr-16
Thanks Heat.. This is such a blessing.. After last years hunting accident I had.. I'm still out of work recovering.. I'm Praying My Dr. releases me this Monday April 4.. I need to get back to work.. The Lord has seen my family thru this whole ordeal. My wife works part time and we had no income from my job. I didn't buy Disability insurance.. But by the grace of God All our bills are up to date and we have been late on none and food on the table.. Our God has supplied all our needs thru our church and My companies Driver assistance Program.. Swift Transportation LLC. Its amazing Grace.. I sold my truck and my toy hauler to help get us thru.. But like the word says.. "I will restore what the locust have eaten" Cant wait to see what our Lord has in store next....

Now Time to get my health back to better than before and get a truck to take My son on his first Elk hunt with a tag.. He has been on mostly every hunt. But wasn't interested in hunting just being with me.. He wanted to be on the tag this year and now he is... I'm giving him the first opportunity to fling an arrow. His will be the only arrows flying till we get one.

What a blessing Thank you Jesus..

01-Apr-16
elktrax: I'm really happy for you! Grace and peace, brother ...

And congrats to all who drew a tag this year!

• Sitka Gear