gobbler 05-Apr-16
WVBOWHUNTER 05-Apr-16
Turk 05-Apr-16
Babysaph 05-Apr-16
hookman 05-Apr-16
JayD 06-Apr-16
Babysaph 06-Apr-16
01-Apr-16
Saw a nice gobbler strutting in the field beside the house this am. I heard there have been some nice ones killed already. Man I hate that.

01-Apr-16
I haven't heard any yet have seen a few out in fields but still none strutting for me others around here have seen some

04-Apr-16
Saw one strutting in a field along the road going to work this morning. I hope the ground hog hunters don't get him.

04-Apr-16
I was out listening to birds last week.Sad when you hear 3 shotgun blasts at 8 in morning. They were not near me but sound travels well in open woods. Same thing every year,Just not to much a person can do about turkey poachers.

04-Apr-16
Just 2 weeks and all us legal hunters can try to bag along beard.

04-Apr-16
you are right Hoppie. I hear it all the time. Very hard to catch them. I have tried but never any success. Lots of the guys here see the same birds I do and those birds are no where to be found when the legal hunters hunt. Lots of the guys here even hunt them all day while ground hog hunting. I hear the stories all the time. They brag about it like its a big game.

04-Apr-16
Looks like I am going to miss turkey season this year. Having heart valve replacement April 12th. Good hunting guys.

05-Apr-16
hookman - you will be in my prayers.... my wife is a CVS ICU nurse and let me tell you they get ya up and moving almost immediately after the surgery. So you will be up and moving before you know it!!!

05-Apr-16
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Donald.

05-Apr-16
Good Luck Hookman. I will say a prayer for you

05-Apr-16
I've been wondering what that hammering noise was. I thought it was somebody building a tree stand on one of my ridges but every time I went to look it quit and I couldn't find anybody.

05-Apr-16
Prayers sent your way Hookman. Hope you have a fast recovery.

05-Apr-16
Wishing you the best of luck with your surgery hookman. And a speedy recovery!

05-Apr-16
I didn't know your wife was a nurse JayD

05-Apr-16
Thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes. Having it done at St. Mary's.

06-Apr-16
Yep JR - she is up at Winchester Medical Center. She ask me one time why I married her - I told her because my parents were getting older and I needed nurse for them! LOL Lets just say I was in the dog house for awhile even though I was just kiddin! LOL

06-Apr-16
lol. yea I bet that went over well.

• Sitka Gear