BerksArcher 10-Apr-16
BSKED (mobile) 11-Apr-16
Rut Nut 11-Apr-16
RC 11-Apr-16
BOWJO 12-Apr-16
BC 18-May-16
02-Apr-16
Hello all, The UBP ers here know Bill and I have permission to post an update

Bill is doing well, he is in no pain and is very comfortable in his new home. He appears to be stress free and happy. Theres plenty of others around him for companionship and the staff does a wonderful job of taking care of him. At this point it sounds as though his memory is nearly gone but still remembers his wife to some degree.

His wife also appears to be more relaxed since the last time I saw her. I suppose there's some good in there some where.

Carry on Bill!

bill v

02-Apr-16

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
Here one of the last photos from our group that would take Bill out for a few hours each week. This photo is from 2014

bill v

02-Apr-16
Thank You for posting Bill! I think of him often....

It was an honor to have Bill call me his brother.

It was back in 1996 or 97, I attended my very 1st meeting as a UBP rep. in Carlisle. After the meeting a fellow came up and thanked me, shook my hand and hugged me. I Was startled to say the least. It was Bill, a one time UBP President, taking a moment to welcome me. Over the next few years we did some great things together- and as we grew together we grew as a family-as brothers.....we will forever be brothers- and a few sisters too.....But not only Bill Fehon and myself, but a bunch of archery brethern Ive been fortunate enough to stand side by side.

Bill and his family will be in my prayers tonight. Its got to be so hard for them......

02-Apr-16
Thanks Bill.. I wish him well..

03-Apr-16
Nice to hear Bill.

04-Apr-16
Thank you for the update. Bill is a special person. He always had time, for just about anyone. I know that we all miss him.

05-Apr-16
Thanks for sharing this Bill! I didn't know Bill F. well, but always enjoyed talking to him at UBP gatherings. Think it was the Campout of 2004 we talked for along time about caribou hunting and he gave me a lot of good info and advice for my upcoming hunt in 2005.

Got to talk to his son a bit several years ago at the Banquet when he was guest speaker. Have thought of him often since then wondering how he(Bill) was doing.

He was a very passionate bowhunter and gave a LOT back to the sport!

I'm sure it means a lot to his family that you guys visited him often! You are good friends!

08-Apr-16
Thanks for the update Bill. Glad Bill is doing well, miss seeing him at events, early campouts and such.

Pat

10-Apr-16

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
I just received this photo today this is a current photo and he's still wearing UBP shirts

Thanks for photo Diane!

bill v

10-Apr-16
Great person and a legend in the UBP.

11-Apr-16
Great photo of Bill.

11-Apr-16
Nice! :)

11-Apr-16
Thanks, Bill

12-Apr-16
Thanks for posting Bill V

Bill and his family will be in our prayers

18-May-16
Hello bill V. I often check the PA site to see how you guys are doing down there. Gets pretty boring up here this time of year.

I remember years ago I was coming down to hunt with Jody and Bill picked me up at the airport. Got to hunt with him throughout that week and saw him again on other hunts when I was down. He is a great guy. Thanks for the update. Hope to see you when the leaves turn.

• Sitka Gear