Nocturnal8 05-Apr-16
Rancid Crabtree 05-Apr-16
Rancid Crabtree 05-Apr-16
Mike F 05-Apr-16
Nocturnal8 05-Apr-16
05-Apr-16

Rancid Crabtree's embedded Photo
Who doesn't love Altoids? Now there is even more to love about that Original Celebrated, Curiously Strong mint. Thanks to Altoids you can congregate and hold every single local deer on your hunting land to a single location. All you need to do is eat all the Altoids first to empty the tin (That's a treat right there)

05-Apr-16

Then use your 3D printer to print up a way to congregate and hoard all those deer in one location. I made the insert to hold the cards at an angle so the lid just makes contact with all 18 cards so they don't rattle. I used to use two tins (1 for empty cards and the other for cards I just pulled) so I would not mix them up. Now I have a row for empty cards and a row for full cards. It fits nicely in a shirt pocket and is pretty durable.

If you are in bear country like me, make sure to do a good job of washing out the tin so your camera cards don't smell like the cinnamon or peppermint candy.

05-Apr-16
That is very cool RC. Nice work. I always carry 2 containers for cards.

"If you are in bear country like me"

I didn't realize that there were that many bears in Delafield.

05-Apr-16
Thats nice. I've been up in the air to order a sd carrying case. But the originality of yours is better.

05-Apr-16
Happy, I don't only hunt Waukesha county. I hunt Waupaca, Marathon, Portage and a few other counties to be named later. The numbers of bears in Portage county is really on the rise. My trail cams are showing increasing numbers.

05-Apr-16
Nocturnal, I have so many of the Altoid mint tins in my desk and shop and truck and they are really strong containers and I was using them already for cards but it was disorderly. I just needed to come up with a better way of doing the same thing.

05-Apr-16
RC-

The number of bears in Portage county has been dwindling since the kids have been shooting them!

Good idea, 2 different colors would be nice. One for the new card you are putting into the camera and one for putting the full card into the container to take home and look at.

Also, remember that some cameras are fussy and like their own cards. So separate containers for each camera??

05-Apr-16
I like that rc. You wanna sell one to me. :) You put the 3D printer to good use.

Jack of all trades. That's a good quality to have in life.

• Sitka Gear