wvbownut 06-Apr-16
Jim Casto Jr 06-Apr-16
L.S. 07-Apr-16
Ron Miller 07-Apr-16
spyder 08-Apr-16
jwc3 10-Apr-16
Urbncwby 10-Apr-16
06-Apr-16
Just got word that Gary Dalhem has passed away. Gary was a big supporter of the WVBA and a great guy.

06-Apr-16
So sorry to hear that. Prayers for the family.

06-Apr-16
Wow. sorry to hear that. Prayers sent. He was a great guy

06-Apr-16
Very sorry to hear that. Prayers for the family.

06-Apr-16
"Gary was a big supporter of the WVBA and a great guy."

He certainly was. Got acquainted with Gary many years ago thru the WVBA. Always upbeat and constant laughter. So sorry to get this news. My condolences to his family.

06-Apr-16

wvbownut's embedded Photo
wvbownut's embedded Photo
one of our pronghorn hunts we went on at the LeBar ranch. We've hunted pronghorn, turkey, deer, elk and caribou together. Never a dull moment and a great friend...... Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace......

06-Apr-16

Jim Casto Jr's embedded Photo
Jim Casto Jr's embedded Photo
He's been going to Florida with J.W. on their annual pig-gig for 10 or 12 years. Here's a couple pictures with his hogs.

07-Apr-16
Prayers for the family.

07-Apr-16
Prayers for the Dalhem family, God rest his soul !

Ron

08-Apr-16
I have met some really great people in my 30+ years in the WVBA and Gary was definitely one of them.

10-Apr-16
Gary was a wonderful ambassador for the sport of archery. I have been blessed to go on at least 20 hunts with him over the years. I have been in his community the last couple days for the funeral services and I noticed everyone knew he hunted and everyone had a great outlook on our sport because of the impact he made on them. I hope we all can do that as we enjoy our sport.

10-Apr-16
I spent a week on a mountain in CO with Gary and a few others, about 3-4 years ago. I really enjoyed the stories of his past hunts. He had been on many adventures and loved telling about them. He will be missed.

• Sitka Gear