steve 07-Apr-16
notme 07-Apr-16
GF 07-Apr-16
DeerDan 07-Apr-16
bb 07-Apr-16
notme 08-Apr-16
bb 08-Apr-16
07-Apr-16
http://patch.com/connecticut/newcanaan/possible-mountain-lion-sighting-reported-new-canaan

07-Apr-16
Silly boy...lol

07-Apr-16
Too bad nobody who knows what they're doing was able to get a good look at that track in the mud.... Pretty sure I see toenail marks but hard to tell on-screen; pretty easy in mud. And JMO, anybody with a clue would have been looking for those marks first thing out o' the chute....

The tracks in the mulch are making my nose twitch a little... For one thing, they look awful deep. And if they were legit, you wouldn't see a totally different texture in the bottom of the track than you see on the surface of the surrounding area, would you? And what's with the twig? Looks like it should either have been shoved down into the much or knocked aside when the foot was picked up....

I think this one was published 3 days late...

07-Apr-16
About 10 or so years ago I had permission to hunt private property on RT44 In RI. The very first time I scouted it I saw one. Not a bobcat or house cat, head to tail make 5' long not very impressive in size! Call me crazy but I see!

07-Apr-16
Well at least we won't have to worry about the wild boar getting a foothold.

08-Apr-16
bb,the pigs are here in Hartford..lol....

08-Apr-16
Just keep poking them with a 10' pole, they'll leave you alone.

• Sitka Gear