Bryan in OK 14-Apr-16
SoDakSooner 18-Apr-16
SoDakSooner 18-Apr-16
Bryan in OK 22-Apr-16
live2hunt88 24-Apr-16
EmbryOklahoma 25-Apr-16
Bryan in OK 28-Apr-16
14-Apr-16
Is there any place to shoot your bow in N. Tulsa. I will be there for about 2 weeks with my wife at the Cancer Center ,if I have time during her treatments I would like to shoot some if there is a range close by. Thanks Bryan

14-Apr-16
Sorry it is south Tulsa and I shoot longbow

14-Apr-16
Archery Outpost has an indoor range and I believe the Tulsa gun club has a small archery range as well, although I think it's a little bit run down. Other than that I'm not sure.

I hope the best for your wife and her treatment!

14-Apr-16
Thank you I will check that out . Thanks Bryan

18-Apr-16
east of bixby just off the Muskogee turnpike there is a free outdoor range. It is actually right off hwy 51 I believe. 10 to 60 or 70 yards.

PM me if you want better directions or shoot me your number and I'll give you a yell. Really nice range. Easy to get to.

They have an elevated tower to shoot out of and covered positions.

18-Apr-16
Sorry, brain fart, east of Coweta.

22-Apr-16
Thank you all we are back home for a few days but will be headed back later .

24-Apr-16
There is a 3d range in Catoosa called 'The Thicket' its a nice little place and only around $15 for 25 stations.

25-Apr-16
Bryan... I live about 4-5 miles from the cancer center. I shoot modern and traditional. I've got 20 yds max in my back yard and have bag and 3D targets. You are welcome to come by and shoot. Would love to meet new Bowhunters.

28-Apr-16
Thank all of you for the offers and information when I am back up in Tulsa I may get in touch with some of you. Thanks Bryan

• Sitka Gear