happygolucky 23-Apr-16
mcherman 24-Apr-16
Jeff in MN 24-Apr-16
mcherman 24-Apr-16
WausauDug 25-Apr-16
JackPine Acres 06-May-16
17-Apr-16

Jeff in MN's Link
Duracell AA Quantum 20 pack $9.79 with sale price and after 11% rebate. I did not see anything about a limit on the rebate. There are decent prices on copper tops and AAA's too but not as good as this price.

Time to stock up if you use them in your game cameras.

17-Apr-16
They have had that for a while at the Menard's in Eau Claire. I bought 6 20 packs a month or so ago, already received the rebate. So maybe this is something they will keep around for awhile. With the mild winter last year my one cam I left out was still at 88% battery last week. The last battery change was during the youth deer season last fall. That camera has taken thousands of pics on that set and still at 88%.

17-Apr-16
Yes, the sale has been on for a while. The rebate you bought under ended. The new news here is this new 11% rebate just started today and ends in one week.

17-Apr-16
Thanks for the heads up Jeff.

18-Apr-16
I also bought $100 worth this past Winter for all my new trail cameras. Last year I was excited when I bought rechargeable batteries to save money but the battery life does not last very long, so I decided to use the red Duracell's again.

18-Apr-16
Are these better then Lithium batteries? I've always used Lithium double A.

18-Apr-16
I think they are good. No problems with them. But, if I had to pay full retail for them I might not buy them. They do get some poor reviews online that say short life and leaks.

Here is what Duracell says: "This breakthrough technology used in Duracell Quantum batteries utilizes proprietary unique formulation of ingredients to pack more advanced power into the same size battery. With more power boosters and improved energy flow throughout the battery, Quantum’s Hi-Density Core™ provides unbeatable long-lasting alkaline power for both high and low drain devices."

18-Apr-16
I use the gray and blue Raovac's in my Moultries and Covert camera's. I changed a card and batteries in one of my cameras yesterday that was out since November 12th last year. Of course the 16 GB card was full. Sorry I don't remember what the battery level was, but it still had power.

18-Apr-16
I have those same rayovac's in my cameras now cuz I got a bunch cheap. They don't last as long as the quantums. I put them in around January and two cameras were at 1 bar and two others at 2 bars.

19-Apr-16
"Are these better then Lithium batteries? I've always used Lithium double A."

I don't know about better, but for me they have been almost as good. I can get a little more life out of the lithium in real cold weather. But given the price difference, I am extremely pleased with the quantums.

23-Apr-16
I stopped at Rice Lake Menards today, they were out. They gave me a list of places that still had some. Redwing MN was on that list and we were going through it. Got there, none left. Redwing said Rochester had like 60 packs left. When I got there they actually had about that many out on the floor. So if you plan to buy some call ahead first. Believe it or not the 'wall coverings/paint' department handles batteries so call them. The rebate I think ends Sunday.

23-Apr-16
I'm another lithium user. Thought I'd try these. They had 16 packs which were not on sale but no 20 packs - bummer.

24-Apr-16
I get my Duracell AA's at Costco. 40 packs for $15 without rebates - I hate rebates.

24-Apr-16
mcherman, did you mean you get 40 Duracell quantum AA's for $15? Wow

Rebates are not so bad, I got 320 quantum AA's for free using the sale and previous rebate money. Because you do not have to pay sales tax a second time with Menards rebate money that saved me another $10.50 simply for using rebate money. Then I will get another rebate certificate for $19.30 back soon. So, one could argue that I was paid $29.80 to take these batteries out of the store. If I count the rebate money I used for the purchase itself I could even argue they gave me $205 worth of batteries for free and that is calculated using their sale price.

We buy a lot of stuff at Menards when they have rebates for what we need.

24-Apr-16
Sorry, I forgot to mention that these are the copper top batteries. They last more than a year in my covert cameras - September thru the following October - so there's no need for me to use anything better. I overlooked the fact that you were all talking about the Quantum batteries.

25-Apr-16
the real deal is the Energizer Lithiums 9x are on sale now for a 1/3 off.

06-May-16
Better deal is to buy re-chargeable batteries. In the long run they are cheaper on your pocket book and better for the environment.

• Sitka Gear