look for a deer hunt in maryland
Maryland
Contributors to this thread:
griffedours 27-Apr-16
griffedours 27-Apr-16
Tracker12 29-Apr-16
bill v 03-Sep-16
27-Apr-16
I am a Québec outfitter specialize in bear hunt and I would like change 2 bear hunt for 2 deer hunt in Maryland, i would like to hunt with muzzel loader. I can received 2 hunter for a good bear hunt with , 3 meals, lodging and full guiding servivce in my place. look my web site www.griffedours.com I am a sponsor on bowsite look the hunter comment on my hunt at La griffe d'ours.

I just want a place to hunt, I can take care of my lodging and meal if you interested call me at 819-691-5999 or send me an email at [email protected]

Yvon Champagne Canadian certified hunting guide

27-Apr-16
I am a Québec outfitter specialize in bear hunt and I would like change 2 bear hunt for 2 deer hunt in Maryland, i would like to hunt with muzzel loader. I can received 2 hunter for a good bear hunt with , 3 meals, lodging and full guiding servivce in my place. look my web site www.griffedours.com I am a sponsor on bowsite look the hunter comment on my hunt at La griffe d'ours.

I just want a place to hunt, I can take care of my lodging and meal if you interested call me at 819-691-5999 or send me an email at [email protected]

Yvon Champagne Canadian certified hunting guide

29-Apr-16
Griffe Have you looked at the Hunting regulations for deer hunting with a muzzy in MD. Our seasons are pretty weird. We have an early Muzzy season that is 3 days where you can hunt bucks . The rest of the following week in doe only. Last year it was OCT 22-24. The we have a late season last year DEC 19-JAN2. Bucks or does can be taken then. If you have any questions let me know. I'd be glad to point you in the right direction.

03-Sep-16

• Sitka Gear