Langbow 02-May-16
notme 03-May-16
bigbuckbob 03-May-16
SmoothieJonez 16-May-16
bigbuckbob 17-May-16
28-Apr-16

nehunter's embedded Photo
I had some cameras out checking for Turkeys. Had a few good Buck pictures with nice bases already.

28-Apr-16

nehunter's Link
A Buck chasing a Doe, I have a few more of the Doe looking back. He was chasing her for about 15 minutes.

28-Apr-16

These are from my new Covert Verizon wireless trail camera. I set it up at noon and had pictures of these Bucks at 6:00 pm

28-Apr-16

nehunter's Link
Another Buck.

02-May-16
I didn't know Verizon was doing wireless cams? How well is it working?

02-May-16

02-May-16
The term I always heard was "a bucks antlers above their ears by mid May was an exceptional buck". Heard it from Bob Kirschner in videos and books many years ago. Felt it was likely true.

03-May-16
Ah yes,bob kirshners rock concert on Saturday nights...bottle of cheap Boones farm,a handful of whatever and a couple of nasty girls...those were the days!!!...

03-May-16
I thought it was Hari Kirschner, not Bob? :) I used to see his groupies at the airport all of the time.

16-May-16

SmoothieJonez's MOBILE embedded Photo
SmoothieJonez's MOBILE embedded Photo

Pulled the sd card today and found some bone sprouting. Is it just me or does he look old?

17-May-16
Hard to tell from that angle, but he does have a long nose and big belly. For me, the profile is a bit more telling, when you can see if they have the Roman nose look to them. Also looks like one ear has some sparring damage, so might be a daddy, but not a grand daddy.

• Sitka Gear